[Tutorial] Sense 3.0 Custom Lock Ring Kit

Search This thread

jumpman1229

Jun 24, 2011
I have followed this step by step several times , everything goes with no errors.. flash my zip and my screen is shrunk and off center to the left. Any ideas whats going on here? heres the screen shot and the image file im trying to use for the lock ring

Well the reason it won't work is cause you're using a Buckeyes logo. Your Thunderbolt has standards and won't let such crap be put on it lol

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Due to the volume of requests I've had to make a tutorial on custom lock rings, I've finally made the time to go ahead and do it! Introducing the Custom Lock Ring Kit!!! Everything you need is included in the .zip file, all you have to do is follow the instructions on the video! Now get out there and BE CREATIVE!!!

Tutorial Video

What you'll need:

Lock Ring Kit

Your own custom .png file sized to 271 x 270 px

A Windows machine, and basic knowledge of the Windows command prompt(Don't panic, you don't have to know much)!

A creative mind!!!
    I am trying this and cannot get the C:\, I can only get C:\Users.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

try cd.. agian and you should get c:
    I am trying this and cannot get the C:\, I can only get C:\Users.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

just type "cd.." again

my problem is even though I saved the unzipped file directly to the c: it cannot find the path...

c:\>cd lock ring kit\m10 tools
    "the system cannot find the path specified"

is what shows up
    any help would be great thanks!
    just type "cd.." again

my problem is even though I saved the unzipped file directly to the c: it cannot find the path...

c:\>cd lock ring kit\m10 tools
    "the system cannot find the path specified"

is what shows up
    any help would be great thanks!

Open up "my computer" or on vista and win7 "computer" then open ur c: drive and make sure that the folder is there. Or from the command prompt cd.. until it only has C:\> then type dir/w and look for the directory there. If you can't find it using one of those methods, try unzipping the lock ring kit file again.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App
    I keep getting error no such file or directory
    I did it right the first time but windows 7 didn't asked if I wanted to replace the old .png file tried again and now I can't get it to work at the command port
    My ADR6400L is just as good as your PG86100.

In vista and windows 7 don't put the .png when renaming the files. Vista and 7 both automatically keep the file extension intact so you end up with filename.png.png.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App