Already Pre-Oredered my Galaxy Note II GT-N7100

Search This thread

mancuk29

Mar 22, 2007
Manchester
Me Too. :D

It's gonna be a long wait to possibly the end of October.

Hopefully it's be sooner than that. :fingers-crossed:

I'm hoping that loads don't cotton onto Clive as they hide th's beast in their menu system
Will they ring us for the dosh I wonder or on line

I

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

@home

Feb 16, 2009
I'm hoping that loads don't cotton onto Clive as they hide th's beast in their menu system
Will they ring us for the dosh I wonder or on line

I

They emailed me once asking if I wished to proceed with the sale or not..I just emailed back with a yeah I sure do.

ChodTheWacko

Feb 8, 2011

So far, it's only 16s for preorder. One site is offering 32 gig, but i suspect those are a ways off.

Handtec is finally offering the Note 2 for preorder: £533.99, 444.99 ex VAT.
They also predict a september 28th (!) release.

I sort of trust them more than the others, since they held off on preorders, 'waiting for confirmation of price/release date'.
Who knows though. I had good service with them with my first Note, so i'll stand by them again.

- Frank

rockky

Oct 2, 2006
chicago
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Nah, sounds like you do work for MCO. Sad. Very sad.

To those who obviously CANNOT READ -I clearly stated I DON'T WORK, I'm disabled...so I clearly am NOT - got it - NOT drumming up business for anyone in anyway. I'm simply sharing what I believe to be important money saving information. My comments are from my experiences with MobileCityOnline.

Also, FYI, last year when I pre-orded from MCO this same price was posted for my current Galaxy Note. Interestingly, 2 or 3 weeks they happened to raise the price of the GT-N7000 by almost $100. MCO did a ballsy thing, they honored the pre-ordered price. For me personally they earned my loyalty. I'll never buy an unlocked and international smartphone from anyone else!

From that point on whoever either P-O or @ the time ordered, since they received stock were stuck with the higher price PLUS had to pay for shipping. The free shipping was part of the P-O package. So to all those who ask what are the advantages of pre-ordering I say there are plenty of reasons. Your reasons may not be the same as mine but the fact remains there are definitely advantages of doing so.

Now to the morons who can't seen to get a grip with the fact I do not work for MCO in any capacity - I say if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. I'll gladly provide proof of why I am disabled in the form of pictures showing the zippers I received from the 22 surgeries that caused my situation which are personal anyway. But to shut you up is gladly do whatever out takes to back up any words that come out of my mouth.

By doing so I request you eat you're crow by publicly retracting your immature words via a simple reply to this thread. I don't enjoy your punky disposition or your questioning or you spewing false statements for your pleasure!

Sent from my Galaxy Note GT-N7000!

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hi people, I'm confused. So when Samsung announced the note 2, people said ( or Samsung said) that it will be coming by the end of October. Negrielectronics (USA retailer) are expecting shipments by October 26 I believe. Clove UK is expecting mid October while handtec.co.UK is expecting stock on the 28th of september :confused::confused:.... anybody knows anything about these dates?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

kersh

Oct 28, 2007
Apparently the retailers knows something too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Based on earlier samsung releases, s1, s2, note, s3, no one knows a **** and all the retailers changes the shipping day about 40 times always delaying it.

A tactic to get preorders from others shops yes, but no one gives a true date until 48 hours from getting the stock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ya know.. I would first figure out what or how he got disabled before making a comment like that. In fact.. I wouldn't make a comment like that at all. Imagine if he was a decorated vet.. someone who bled for the country.

Again.. not knowing who familyman's story.. but just making some observations.

Using disability money to buy new phones every year while earning some side cash by being a shill.

Our tax dollars hard at work it looks like.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
    To those who obviously CANNOT READ -I clearly stated I DON'T WORK, I'm disabled...so I clearly am NOT - got it - NOT drumming up business for anyone in anyway. I'm simply sharing what I believe to be important money saving information. My comments are from my experiences with MobileCityOnline.

Also, FYI, last year when I pre-orded from MCO this same price was posted for my current Galaxy Note. Interestingly, 2 or 3 weeks they happened to raise the price of the GT-N7000 by almost $100. MCO did a ballsy thing, they honored the pre-ordered price. For me personally they earned my loyalty. I'll never buy an unlocked and international smartphone from anyone else!

From that point on whoever either P-O or @ the time ordered, since they received stock were stuck with the higher price PLUS had to pay for shipping. The free shipping was part of the P-O package. So to all those who ask what are the advantages of pre-ordering I say there are plenty of reasons. Your reasons may not be the same as mine but the fact remains there are definitely advantages of doing so.

Now to the morons who can't seen to get a grip with the fact I do not work for MCO in any capacity - I say if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. I'll gladly provide proof of why I am disabled in the form of pictures showing the zippers I received from the 22 surgeries that caused my situation which are personal anyway. But to shut you up is gladly do whatever out takes to back up any words that come out of my mouth.

By doing so I request you eat you're crow by publicly retracting your immature words via a simple reply to this thread. I don't enjoy your punky disposition or your questioning or you spewing false statements for your pleasure!

Sent from my Galaxy Note GT-N7000!
    I placed my pre-order for my Galaxy Note II at MobileCityOnline already. It's the same price I paid for my GT-N7000 last October and from the same source. So far they're the only vendor I found (from my search of the web) even offering/accepting pre-orders for the Note II.

They've always been a great place to buy anything mobile. This will be my 4th phone from them and they really are incredible. You get good prices, great service, and most of all - fast & FREE shipping plus I don't get stuck with all those BS taxes that would've been added on if I bought from a nearby B&M store. I've never had a problem with them, ever.

I'm not trying to sound like a commercial and NO I don't work for them, I don't work at all, but they're the real deal. The only thing that sucks are the price drops after a few months but that's what goes with being an early adopter. After almost a year the GT-N7000 is still commanding $550 which really isn't bad, it's buying accessories that suck. I'm sticking with just the necessary items this time like just one case, screen protectors, and maybe spare battery.

If anyone finds a better deal please share and pass it on in here so we ALL can take advantage of the deal and save some cash.

Almost a grand a year on a smartphone is crazy - not including the phone and data services - is getting old FAST! I'm sticking with this 5.5", Exynos Quad-Core for a while despite getting the same GPU with it. This beast should handle anything I intend on using it for.

***Update***

I'm here now to officaially eat crow - after having been told story after story I have decided to go with Handtec simply because the good nature another member - you know who you are - I even have my FedEx tracking number. Come Tuesday I'll be smokin' on my GT-N7100 after all!
    Heres someone trying to drum up business if I ever saw it.

Lol at OP. Pretty obvious this is an advertisement. What a joke

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium