[Q] Samsung Galaxy S1 I9000 Stuck At Galaxy S Boot Screen Can't Get Into Recovery?

Search This thread

+KrOnUs+

Jul 19, 2011
Hello, i am experienceing the same problem. Stuck at Galaxy S Bootscreen. I can enter the downloadmode and flash roms, kernel with odin. the flash procedure finishes successful and the phone restarts and stucks at bootscreen again. i flashed CF-Root but cant get into recovery at all. also tried the semaphore kernel.

*edit*: i have found the fault. Its a hardwareproblem. I opened the phone plugged off the display ( big plug on the left side if the phone is laying infront of you as opened). After that the phone started as i have heard from the boot up signation.

Last edited:

tepe

Dec 10, 2006
*edit*: i have found the fault. Its a hardwareproblem. I opened the phone plugged off the display ( big plug on the left side if the phone is laying infront of you as opened). After that the phone started as i have heard from the boot up signation.

Did you find a solution for that problem ? I have the same issue, the phone boot only when screen is disconnected, in other case boot stop on first galaxy s logo.

Top Liked Posts