[SKN] Customizing the Windows Taskbar [UPDATE-26/10/2008]

Search This thread

XRCIST

Sep 11, 2010
Hi, I want to change my battery icon on my HD2 to just the number of percent remaining but with no percentage indicator, no box around it, just the number of percent remaining and counting down, it would need to be the same size as the existing notifivation icons.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as I have been looking around for ages.

Thanks

louderick

Dec 23, 2009
signal bars

hi! i like darklord taskbar- but i have one problem: i don`t have bars in strentgh signal icon (a do something wrong on install).... and second- how to change start icon- from htc to win icon- without change taskbar other icons? (I am aware that they are stupid questions)....

mr.First

Mar 22, 2009
Hello.
My question about this icon in the taskbar (see screenshot). In which dll or where else I could find this icon?

Attachments

• Screen001.png
    Screen001.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 151

DarkPrinceByWWW

Jul 15, 2009
Hello guys. I'm seaching for the wvga version since a while. The vga versions works well but messing up a little the pin screen. Can someone help me to resize the screen or provide the wvga version ob battery percent indicator?

Flex[i]ble

Mar 3, 2011
Hello, i'm looking for this taskbar for wm 6.1 VGA
(standart icons and white windows logo without separate colums)

Attachments

• taskbar.jpg
    taskbar.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

jetset

Apr 13, 2006
Notification Icon </> Bluetooth Icon

hey guys !!

I'd like to alter the position of the bluetooth icon. Is it possible to have it appear far left ??

The reason is on my diamond with 6.5.x it almost drives me crazy, that I can't see if BT is on or off, because as soon as some mails/messages arrive these icons cover the BT icon when they get summed up in the notification icon. grrrrrr

Any possibilities / ideas ?!!!!

Thanks!!!

prabhat

Very nice post :)

Can you please let me know which DLL and ResourceID has the animated wait cursors?

I have tried to search in shellres.192.dll, but could not see for WinMO 6.5.3.

I am using Restorator app for this.

Thank You in Advance.
Cheers!!!

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
if you edited file shellres96.dll.0409.mui by using PE Explorer hence you can see animated wait cursors like picture under this and you can change it by animated wait cursors which you wishs isn't it

Attachments

• capture_01012001_003649.jpg
    capture_01012001_003649.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Hab1bi and prabhat

prabhat

if you edited file shellres96.dll.0409.mui by using PE Explorer hence you can see animated wait cursors like picture under this and you can change it by animated wait cursors which you wishs isn't it

Thanks Hakim. Actually I got that in shellres.192.dll file some time ago under bitmap (Earlier I was looking inside Icon :(). Did not realized that you helped me here :) Thanks a Lot :).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.