[APP][06/12/2009]Touch Pro Arcade-Light Pack V1, Super Pack v3.7, MEGA Pack v2.5

Search This thread

itsmylive

Aug 23, 2009
Hello aruppenthal,

first time i install in RAM, second time i install on SD-Card.

HTC Touch Pro

greetings

ohciccio

Jul 23, 2009
hearts

Hello aruppenthal,
I'm trying to find hearts free without finding it. as i can do to install only a few games and not all? sorry for the English translated
thanks

Last edited:

thunderleed

Nov 12, 2008
Hi all,
Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that the links in the first post are dead.
If I click on those links I am redirected to the main page of mobilemodcentral.com (http://mobilemodcentral.com/aruppenthal/TOUCH_PRO_MEGA_ARCADE__V2.5.cab). Right-mouse click and save link doesn't work, because I receive a cab file with a size of 33kb (all 3 links).
I really want to download the latest cab file, so if someone can fix this it would be very great.
KR

akpe

Jan 25, 2006
Athens
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Last edited:

dweezy108

Feb 17, 2010
All in one app?

so all these games will be under one Arcade app. Where i can run the app and then choose which game I want to play? Or will all the games be installed individually and I have to go through programs to find them all. Im using a Touch Pro II by the way.

aadadams

Jun 5, 2005
Burke VA
so all these games will be under one Arcade app. Where i can run the app and then choose which game I want to play? Or will all the games be installed individually and I have to go through programs to find them all. Im using a Touch Pro II by the way.

All games will be installed individually. They will be located in the games folder. Some are not compatible with the TP2 but most are playable. The author is working on an appropriate update but not ETA is available.