[Q] What online photo sharing service to use?
I'd like to sync my photos from my phone to an online service and am looking for recommendations for which one to use.
I want to have these functions:
- Either FTP support OR an app that uploads all camera photos automatically
- Support for HD-video
- All files need to be saved in their original size
- Cost no more than $60/year
- Good gallery-function online for friends to see my photos. Photos are hidden for all but people with the shared link.
- At least 3GB storage space
These features would be nice but are not mandatory:
- App setting to only upload when on wifi and/or when charging
- App setting to delete local copy when uploaded and instead just save thumbnail or small version
Is anyone able to recommend a service based on the above? Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Imgur, Zenfolio, Smugmug, etc.?