[App][2.1+] Battery Stats Plus Version 2.1

Search This thread

tramp20

Jan 15, 2012
Rosenheim
Apps & Games
Hi,
I bought the pro version 1.0, but on my LG-P970 CM10 latest nightly this app does not ask for root and therefore it does not run.

If I install it on Zeus 7 GB 2.3.4 all is fine.

drsoran2

Apr 25, 2011
Germany
Interesting. I went to bed with the phone charged to 100%. When I checked it at 8 a.m. before leaving for work it was at 6%! :eek:
That was with the free version. Purchased Pro today and will see what happens tonight.

I don't get why you bought the paid version when the free version obviously sucked your battery empty like there is no tomorrow?

Anyway, last night I gave the free version from play store another try. Well, the good thing is, it didn't suck my battery empty like the XDA version did the night before. This time, I only lost 5% in 6 hours. However, the voltages which the app displays are wrong. In addition, the app is essential useless in the free version because when you click on "draining apps" it only gives you "please by pro version to see this". So there is no benefit of using that version or trying it before buying the pro version. I've uninstalled it today.

bts0uth

Nov 28, 2007
Lexington, KY
I don't get why you bought the paid version when the free version obviously sucked your battery empty like there is no tomorrow?

Anyway, last night I gave the free version from play store another try. Well, the good thing is, it didn't suck my battery empty like the XDA version did the night before. This time, I only lost 5% in 6 hours. However, the voltages which the app displays are wrong. In addition, the app is essential useless in the free version because when you click on "draining apps" it only gives you "please by pro version to see this". So there is no benefit of using that version or trying it before buying the pro version. I've uninstalled it today.

Has potential but you pretty much summed it up.

Sent from my One X using xda premium

Narhim

Jul 10, 2011
Don't see any hardcore suck on my battery from this app. It does what it says, combined with better battery stats it's good (but only the pro version, the lite one is useless imo, better use bat stats from xda...)

Edit: recommendation to the dev: give a xda full edition here and let the people test it... As said the lite one is useless.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Last edited:

jelive

Nov 7, 2008
San Antonio, Tx.
Google Pixel 6
In addition, the app is essential useless in the free version because when you click on "draining apps" it only gives you "please by pro version to see this". So there is no benefit of using that version or trying it before buying the pro version. I've uninstalled it today.

It does what it says, combined with better battery stats it's good (but only the pro version, the lite one is useless imo, better use bat stats from xda...)

Edit: recommendation to the dev: give a xda full edition here and let the people test it... As said the lite one is useless.

Agree. Crippling the main advantage over other batt apps in free version not wise.

alexige

Nov 26, 2010
So Cal
Looks like it was updated to fulfill these complaints...of course right after I bought it. Looks like it'll do some good though.

Might I suggest the ability to sync all stats at once instead of the 4 separate options currently present.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

tramp20

Jan 15, 2012
Rosenheim
Apps & Games

leducbao

Feb 15, 2010
Paris
I have the latest pro version.
But you answered not to my two postings:
In CM10 I mostly do not see the flash icon in the status bar from your app, so I assume it does not run always.
And the complete wrong values here In http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=34695425&postcount=42?

I am disappointed with your app at least with CM10 JB 4.1.2.

I'm sorry. We did not test on CM10 JB yet. However, we test on Nexus 7 JB 4.2 and it works great. We hope to test on CM10 soon.

alexige

Nov 26, 2010
So Cal
I'm sorry. We did not test on CM10 JB yet. However, we test on Nexus 7 JB 4.2 and it works great. We hope to test on CM10 soon.

I'm not seeing any issues with my CM10 based roms on either my Galaxy Tab 10.1 1st gen or my AT&T galaxy note. They are both analysing and warning of draining apps it seems

tramp20

Jan 15, 2012
Rosenheim
Apps & Games

Sorry too :(
I do not really understand how this app works.
On JB the values in the main window are complete wrong, on GB they seem to be ok.
But how can I force the app to show the draining apps? I only get "No potential draining app found" even after several hours on battery and a GPS app running with high drain.
In very very rarely moments I could see a flash icon in the status bar (belonging to your app) and it showed then some draining apps.
But the most time I cannot see this flash icon.
I tried several times to de- and reinstall your app but this flash icon has always disappeared.
This happens on my LG-P70 on JB and on GB.

I see this app running in the background and I do not kill it.

Please explain to me what I additional could do.

Last edited:

Because the dev stated that the Play Store version would not drain the battery like the original version. I figured I'd buy the Pro to get the "battery draining apps" function. My purchase of Pro and the battery draining were two separate issues. Understand now?

Narhim

Jul 10, 2011
Hi leducbao,
I am asking again but never get an answer:

Why are all values on CM10 complete wrong?
I installed this app several times.

Might be a problem of cm. I am on stock rooted device and everything works as it should...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction

This app collect and analyze battery usage per app basic on your Android devices. Usage attributes include CPU, CPU foreground, network, GPS, sensor, wake lock, and battery information. It also detects and notify apps that drain battery. Statistic data is optionally uploaded on our cloud and shared with other users.

At the first run, some data items are missed since the app does not collect enough data to show on

Basic features
    • Analyze battery stats per apps
    • Show battery impact factor per app: CPU, CPU foreground, data usage, GPS usage, sensor usage
    • Auto-detect & notify battery draining apps
    • Estimate battery timelife

Cloud-based features

Download

Google Play: Google Play (Free), Google Play (Pro)

XDA special edition:

V 2.1
    - Fixed Force close on XDA version
    - Download ( expired on Jun 1 Apr 2013): View attachment BatteryStatsPlusXDA_V2.1.apk

V 2.0
    - Redesign with Holo style
    - Added more misc data
    - Added screenshot button
    - Download ( expired on Jun 1 Apr 2013): View attachment BatteryStatPlus_XDA_2.0.apk

V 1.6
    - Easy to screenshot
    - Improve stats navigation
    - Download ( expired on 28 Apr 2013): View attachment BatteryStatsPlus_XDA_Ver1.6.apk

V1.5
    - Download (expired on 28 Mar 2013): View attachment BattrStatPlus_XDA_V1.5.apk

Notice: At the first run, some data items are missed or less accurate since the app does not collect enough data to show on. You should wait for a day in order to see higher accurate data.

Change logs

View full change logs at http://www.rootuninstaller.com/2012/12/battery-stats-plus-change-logs.html

1.jpg2.jpg
    3.jpg5.jpg
    6.jpgChrome_on_Nexus7.jpg
    Where is the difference between this app and "better battery stats"?
    Could you point this out?

thanks!

Two main points
    • Cloud based comparison with other users
    • Auto-detect battery draining apps (PRO only)
    Thanks

Cloud is down

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

We use free instances of Google AppEngine and ran out of resource last night. The site is now online [again]
    Interesting. I went to bed with the phone charged to 100%. When I checked it at 8 a.m. before leaving for work it was at 6%! :eek:
    That was with the free version. Purchased Pro today and will see what happens tonight.

The app does not require root permission

Hi,
    I bought the pro version 1.0, but on my LG-P970 CM10 latest nightly this app does not ask for root and therefore it does not run.

If I install it on Zeus 7 GB 2.3.4 all is fine.

Free version is now supported "Draining Apps" screen. Please check out the latest version.