|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 2.0 (21042) ★ || Build date 2009/4/16 ||

Search This thread

evrenaker

Mar 18, 2009
donate

Confirmation Number: 0KC96094GP682905K

since a while I was planing to do it but just find some time now.

thanks for your great efforts! will try ur new rom today hopefully...

uglynip1980

Oct 24, 2008
bne
running it now.. looking very good and smooth...thanks mate..
hummm..wonder whatever happened to the "TouchXperience" rom thingy??

juw

Jan 2, 2008
Köln
AutoRotate

I seem to have a problem with the AutoRotate-Feature (I'm not quite sure whether this is a TouchFlo 3D problem or ROM related):

Screen rotation is done perfectly when I open my keyboard, but not by just rotation my phone - this only works for the pictures in the Album. External applications like tomtom don't react either, though I recall this worked with a early version of the ROM.

Any ideas or links, perhaps?

Thx!

Besides: to me this is an outstanding ROM, I'm overwhelmed and more than happy!!!

epriel

Jun 12, 2008
Tel-Aviv
I seem to have a problem with the AutoRotate-Feature (I'm not quite sure whether this is a TouchFlo 3D problem or ROM related):

Screen rotation is done perfectly when I open my keyboard, but not by just rotation my phone - this only works for the pictures in the Album. External applications like tomtom don't react either, though I recall this worked with a early version of the ROM.

Any ideas or links, perhaps?

Thx!

Besides: to me this is an outstanding ROM, I'm overwhelmed and more than happy!!!

Only certain apps rotate automatically when you turn the TP sideways.
My TomTom never rotated automatically.
You may have had a utility installed in another ROM which enabled TomTom to rotate automatically. I think that the Elite Team ROM has / had this utility cooked in to their ROM. Personally, I hated it...

EP

mravikan

Dec 23, 2008
Remote desktop is missing

Hi ,
Can we have remote desktop with this ROM, which was there in previous versions and missing from 32509.

Thanks

OlSarge

Jul 6, 2007
St Louis metro area
My wife says I’m addicted to your ROMs, but I told her daily flashing is good for the soul!
Thanks for your hard work on these ROM updates. Confirmation number: 58040709L95656210

pbogits

Oct 30, 2008
Ann Arbor
Nope, No more Camera Bug.... Sweet no more restarting to get my camera working.

best looking and performing rom I have tried yet.

Actually I do have to reboot to get the camera to show the preview image otherwise it's just a black screen. Happens after plugging into activesync or a charger of any kind. Arrupenthal had the same problem until recently on the RRE ROM, but he figured it out, not sure what he did. I don't use the camera much, so this isn't enough to offset the awesomeness of this ROM! :D

Thanks for a great ROM NRG!

eagercrow

Mar 19, 2007
I'm not sure if this is a Manila bug or ROM bug, here goes:
THe previous sms bugs are gone, but now I notice that it isn't matching the contacts correctly. I'm trying to send an sms to my wife who is saved as "Mi Amor" as I type in "mi" it starts to match the names and I can scroll through Mike, Mindy, Michael, ect, but Mi Amor isn't showing. so I contunue to type by adding a space after "Mi" and it automatically fills in the closest match to "Mi" when I hit the space, which in this case is "Mike"

If I hit <enter> before typing any characters then I am taken to the select a contact screen and I can type "mi<space>a" and get the correct contact to come up.

So the question, why is it treating <enter> and <space> the same when typing into the "To:" field?

edit***pressing <space> before typing any other characters and I actually get a space, it's only being treated as enter when it comes after a character.

Last edited:

JFlitt

Feb 18, 2008
Welcome to my ROM thread!

Build 32609 Released

Changelog...

- AdvancedNetwork applet updated
- New CommManager from Rhodium
- FacebookSDK Updated
- CuiHandler for finger menus updated
- Added Rhodium Poweroff warning
- Added BandSwitching Manager
- Added Bluetooth Manager
- Added Phone wizard
- Added WiFiwizard
- Updated AdobeReader LE
- 21042 Build! No BT / Data Connection or SMS issues
- Updated some icons
- Enabled Facebook tab in Manila. Thanks to xboxmod

What is the "Enabled Facebook tab in Manila. Thanks to xboxmod" added in this rom I can't located it?

Thanks!

JFlitt

db235citrom

Sep 12, 2008
Thanks

Oh My God! I have just finished installing the 250309 version and now I see there is a newer one... Greats!

It's works perfectly on my TP!

Just one question: on the first page I saw a picture about the daily view of the Calendar tab and ther is a wheather forcast on it. How can I turn it on, because I couldn't?

Thanks again!

DB

epriel

Jun 12, 2008
Tel-Aviv
Oh My God! I have just finished installing the 250309 version and now I see there is a newer one... Greats!

It's works perfectly on my TP!

Just one question: on the first page I saw a picture about the daily view of the Calendar tab and ther is a wheather forcast on it. How can I turn it on, because I couldn't?

Thanks again!

DB

Whe you set your local clock (i.e. Paris) and add that same city to the Weather Tab, the weather for this location will appear in the Day view of the Manila Calendar.

EP

jmckeejr

Aug 11, 2008
Altoona, Pa
www.mckeeflooring.com
Has anyone added custom cities to the database in these ROMs? I tried a couple of different programs, and it always ends up with a hard reset because weather tab does not open. Can someone point me in the right direction? I have been reading the Rhodium Manila thread, but I still cant figure out how to add my city. Cant figure out the manila editor.
Sorry for littering your ROM thread with this NRG. I did search and all, but if someone could just point me in the right direction. You can pm me with info to avoid anymore useless posts if you like.

ROM seems to be doing good so far with this new build. Haven't had time to try it all out since I was trying to get the weather thing sorted out. Thanks for another great release, and a donation will be comin as soon as I get paid. Keep up the good work, and as soon as XBmod gets the manila straightened out I think you got a perfect thing goin on here. I'm gonna be working on a waitcursor skin to get rid of the aweful beachball. Should integrate in the ROM well, so keep a eye out for that.

Pilaf

May 27, 2008
Has anyone added custom cities to the database in these ROMs? I tried a couple of different programs, and it always ends up with a hard reset because weather tab does not open. Can someone point me in the right direction? I have been reading the Rhodium Manila thread, but I still cant figure out how to add my city. Cant figure out the manila editor.
Sorry for littering your ROM thread with this NRG. I did search and all, but if someone could just point me in the right direction. You can pm me with info to avoid anymore useless posts if you like.

ROM seems to be doing good so far with this new build. Haven't had time to try it all out since I was trying to get the weather thing sorted out. Thanks for another great release, and a donation will be comin as soon as I get paid. Keep up the good work, and as soon as XBmod gets the manila straightened out I think you got a perfect thing goin on here. I'm gonna be working on a waitcursor skin to get rid of the aweful beachball. Should integrate in the ROM well, so keep a eye out for that.
Same problem to added custom cities in weather data base.
Is there a solution?

JFlitt

Feb 18, 2008
Originally Posted by B214B1 View Post
This is from an earlier post by Slawcop:

For weather with this ROM....I have not found a weather database that works. The ones out there are causing the touchflo to continually restart and a HR is needed...I have installed my custom town on everyone of the Energy Rom's by following these instructions. I know it works....I have personally done it for some of my friends and there cities...

Go into settings and disable touflo3d.
Browse to the 2330fc3c_manila file in windows. Once you find it place a copy of it on your desk top. Then right click on the manila, click properties and turn off read only.

You then need to download sql-Editor http://sqliteadmin.orbmu2k.de/
Open the file and run the exe.

Click on databases, open, then go to your desktop where you saved the manila, find it and load it (you might have to click all files on file type to find it).

Once it loads you will see it loaded and a tree menu in the left column. You should notice Cities is expandable, so click the + sign and you see ID and under it you see city name click on it.

Once you click on it then over to the right you should see three tabs SQL Query/Result/ and Edit Data. You want Edit Data click it. If you dont see the chart of cities, states and countries then double click again on city name.

Now the easiest way I did it was find a city in my state or close to the same as mine and edit the information. For instance in number 1823 I inserted my city by editing it. You have to edit the cityname, state, Country, and then under accuweather code you have to make sure they all match EXACTY...capital letters...spaces etc...Also make sure the timezone matches your area. That is why it is important to find a large town close to the town you are trying to add and use the correct information.

You double click on city and a edit memo will appear with the city name edit it exactly. then move onto the next one and so on.

Once you have edited all categories that need it, which if you did like I said would only be the city name in lower case, and city name in upper case.

Once done close SQlite.

Go back to the manila on the desk top right click on check it back to read only.

Now using total commander or other registry editor install the manila file back to the windows folder. Then return back to setting and reactivate touchflo3 and your done. Go into the city and add your city...should be it...

I know I wrote it out in detail...I am hoping in avoiding alot of questions and answers tying things up in this thread. This is not something that NRGZ28 needs to be asked about....SO PLEASE DONT....IF YOU HAVE TOO PM me and I will help... End of Slawcop quote.

This works for sure! :) I've done it on this latest release also!

Holler if you have issues

JFlitt

eagercrow

Mar 19, 2007
Weather for those of you who can't search
edit***already posted above while I was writing this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to my ROM thread!

This ROM is the "2.0 series" of my ROM line, and it's designed to have the latest and greatest applications and improvements. Because of this it may not always be as stable or bugfree, as a stock ROM. However, I can assure you, it's much... MUCH faster than any stock ROM on your device.

The ROM is being continuously developed and bug fixed and there's almost daily releases. I've decided to name each release by the date when it was released. For example, 31909 would have been released on March 19, 2009.

The ROM is currently based on the 21042 OS core, with all the new goodies from the newly announced Rhodium device (the Touch Pro 2).
    It's got the new new Manila interface which is 99% finished now (thanks to the xboxmod team), new HTC enhanced finger menus, new notifications system, album, FM radio and MP3 trimmer, connection setup etc.

Please report bugs related to the ROM itself, but NOT the Manila interface.
    We're aware of all the things that don't fit, don't scroll, don't click etc and xboxmod and his team are working on it.

If you own a Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utillities (after you flash the ROM) to select the proper keyboard layout to use. The ROM comes with the Fuze layout by default.

- This ROM is a Ferrari, therefore it drinks a lot of gas and burns a lot of rubber (RAM)... so be prepared to charge it more often!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 040509 Released

- Opera's adblock filter updated
    - Added xboxmod's 1D version updates
    - Fixed GPS "no bars" isssue
    - Updated ALL drivers to ver 5.08 in hopes of camera blackout issue gone
    - A little joke from Da_G added :)

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / FuzeBerry Edition
    Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / FuzeBerry Edition

For more info about the FuzeBerry edition, click here

Build 40209 Released

- Added new topbar icons (hopefully they're liked... if not we'll change back in the next release)
    - Added RSS Hub
    - Added RemoteDesktop
    - Removed SpriteBackup (too many people using the full restore issue and causing issues with newer releases that shouldn't be there!)
    - Replaced hTorch with nueLight.
    - Removed Rhodium poweroff dialog, psShutXP is back on the power button
    - Added HTC Album 3.0 (yes, the zooming in landscape issue is known)
    - Fixed wallpaper change dialog in Manila and now you can add a contact picture from within Manila using the album feature
    - Removed extra htcmsgehance package that doesnt work anyway
    - VGA Live Seach added.. uninstallable

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila / No Manila MSVC
    Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila / No Manila MSVC

Build 32609 Released

Changelog...

- AdvancedNetwork applet updated
    - New CommManager from Rhodium
    - FacebookSDK Updated
    - CuiHandler for finger menus updated
    - Added Rhodium Poweroff warning
    - Added BandSwitching Manager
    - Added Bluetooth Manager
    - Added Phone wizard
    - Added WiFiwizard
    - Updated AdobeReader LE
    - 21042 Build! No BT / Data Connection or SMS issues
    - Updated some icons
    - Enabled Facebook tab in Manila. Thanks to xboxmod

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila/ No Manila MSVC
    Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila/ No Manila MSVC

Download older builds here

HomeScreen.jpg
    HomeScreen2.jpg
    Perfect.. this fixes 3 problems.

1. the clock
    2. The sometimes slow rhodium call history (uses regular call history from TP)
    3. the calendar remap to goto the calendar tab it now uses the wm calendar.

Thanks alot :D

This fix works for me as well I don't think its the old call history and the calendar tab only gets changed to wm version when you go to new appointment (i think it went to a new version before)

For me the rom may seem a bit laggy at first, just wait 30 secs after startup, as I am guessing its just stuff starting in the background, then watch the manilla fly!