[INFO]List of files or modules that can be Remodulated or refiled

Search This thread

Nixeus

Sep 14, 2007
Hello,

Great thread !

If I reversmod the Opera.exe and OperaL.exe to module, opera don't work ( Opera Mobile).

I have a problem too with googleMaps, it won't run if googlemaps.exe is converted to module.

AndrewSh

Jan 17, 2006
Minsk
forum.asusmobile.ru
Guys, stop reversmodding executables. It's useless.
Convert to modules ONLY dll files.
BTW - total reversmodding without sharing RW sections of some dlls (to force them not to be loaded to slot 0) is also senseless....

I convert to modules about 60 dll files (mostly htc services and drivers) and share RW sections of about 30 dlls. It's for Leo.

For 6.1 I would offer just to share RW of the files (dlls) to free up slot 0.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MODULES and/or FILES Secure Transform Lists

The intention of this thread is to post the list of modules and or files that you have in modules or as a files.. you know due to native kernel we can remodulate or re-file this files to have more performance...

But the list is very big and the try and error test is soooooo huge and stupid to be true... cause if I remodule a file i need to sign it or cook to know if it works.

I know that there is a way to know if a file can be remodulated but i dont know exactly how is it.... the only way i can get it is with this kind of threads.. a multi ppl thread to get so much info about this...

SO........ start checking your OEM and EXT folders to know wich EXE MUI or DLL can be transformed tell me wich version is it... and if it is module or file ;)

Thanks a lot

P.D. use this tool to have the exact format as we want it... this way you can go to search this thread tool! and ask about your file... then you will have some answers... if you found that the same file or module can be transformed in both directions so you can asume that the same version can be used as FILE for non native kernel users and as a MODULE for native 6.5 kernel user ;)

DOWNLOAD HERE THANKS TO AF974

Shortcuts To Lists

AF974 Mega's pkgs
    FarmerTed's SYS and OEM tests
    Vetvito's SYS safe recmoded list