[Q] txtr beagle - connection problem
Yesterday i got my txtr beagle budget ebook reader. My frend bring to me from germany. But i has a little problem whit it. I can't connect with any bluetooth devices with it.
from android (sgs3, android 4.1.1, not rooted, original os) and the txtr beagle app from Google Play
- bluetooth on
- beagle set to bluetooth mode (pushed the power button 3-4 sec)
- the phone connecting to the beagle with the bluetooth identifire what showed up the beagle display
- txtr app settings menu touch the 'connect the beagle' option
- showed up the popup window: the beagle must near to the phone, and the beagle must show the text: connecting to smartphone
and the beagle don't showing up that text, just the "waiting for books", and the phone and the beagle doesn't connected, cause i can't sending or deleting books the beagle. The user manual have the picture the "connecting to smartphone" stat of the txtr, but i never seen.
from other android devices... same things
from my notebook (hp notebbok, and win8, original):
- connecting the bluetooth device
- the beagle showing up the bluetooth connectiong identifire
- and stop
- the windows sayed connected but not active device
- the txtr still showing the bluetooth id
- the txtr beagle pc softwear doesn't connecting the device
So. Shomebodey who has txtr pls tell me, what's the magic. How can connecting, and managging my txtr from phone, or my notebook?