[ROM] MIUI.US 1.10.14 Pure English||Coming Soon||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PlankLongBeard

May 24, 2010
On The Moon!
Just Got My Amaze After Dropping that Galaxy S2 Garbage and I See this... What a Way to Start Off a Purchase!!

Thanks X :)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App

xboarder56

Oct 8, 2010
Bonney Lake
ports gonna take a few weeks its rebased off the miui one phone so i have to do everything from sractch basicly fix each piece almost got the most important GSM, next is sound

Reactions: buddhag33k

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
This should really open up more of the capabilities of the Amaze. The other ROMs are still basically the Sense ROMs less bloat and some tweaks (I like Quicksense best), but this should really turn it loose.

The next thing would be an OC/UV kernel, but what is that dependent on?

moshe22

Mar 18, 2011
Wow, wow, wow, you are a very talented young man, May God of the universe (Jesus) continue to bless you my friend.

Sent from my Sensation using XDA App

Lakeshow423

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Damn X sweet job! I loved the work you did with the Sensation. Is the Amaze that much better I got a buyer for my Sensation already!

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
No I'm not I'm doing a port from a dump of nexus

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

First - this is NOT a request to do anything - you get enough of that already.

Just wanted to pass on some impressions on Miui after fooling around with my "old" G2x. I tried the Galnet ICS variation and if it is an indication of things to come with ICs, thinks look good. Without OC, it is pretty fast - over 3000 on quadrent and 66+ on linpack. Now going to try Morfic's kernel on it to OC up to 1560 and see how it does.

The porting over to the G2X is probably pretty easy, as there is official support for the P990, so it does not have to be build from scratch as you are facing here.

You mentioned you were working on ICS directly -also sounds like a huge task. As I have said before - asking for nothing - just keep doing your own thing at your own pace - appreciated as always (it was your Rooted ROM for the G2X that opened it up after the OTA).

Reactions: xboarder56

Teo032

Apr 6, 2011
California

Just wanted to pass on some impressions on Miui after fooling around with my "old" G2x. I tried the Galnet ICS variation and if it is an indication of things to come with ICs, thinks look good. Without OC, it is pretty fast - over 3000 on quadrent and 66+ on linpack. Now going to try Morfic's kernel on it to OC up to 1560 and see how it does.

The porting over to the G2X is probably pretty easy, as there is official support for the P990, so it does not have to be build from scratch as you are facing here.

You mentioned you were working on ICS directly -also sounds like a huge task. As I have said before - asking for nothing - just keep doing your own thing at your own pace - appreciated as always (it was your Rooted ROM for the G2X that opened it up after the OTA).

Well you shouldn't base everything on quadrant and linpack

Teo032

Apr 6, 2011
California
I don't - how it really behaves overall is more important.

It is all relative. 5000 vs 3000 is an indication that it is faster - especially when on similar ROM's.

It is not all relative because quadrant does not measure the speed of devices accurately. Quadrant may run on some phones better than others like how you see some games are laggy on newer model phones while it is smooth on older phones. This topic is brought up in many other forums and it is concluded that although quadrant can be used to measure speed to some extent, but it should not trusted to give accurate values when comparing devices and such. For example, I believe the gs4g ran a higher quadrant score than the mt4g, but the mt4g was quicker and smoother with actual use.

I'm not taking offense or anything, I just want to enlighten you and other readers that quadrant score does not accurately measure speed and shouldn't be used to compare phones.

And yes how it behaves is overall most important not the reading of quadrant scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I got miui booting guys and most of it is fixed up just a few problems i got to fix should be this weekend i will have it ready for you guys :D

you pumped

attachment.php

attachment.php
    MIUI --> CM7 --> CM9 i smell the best 16 year old .

why are you smelling 16 year olds? haha :D
    ports gonna take a few weeks its rebased off the miui one phone so i have to do everything from sractch basicly fix each piece almost got the most important GSM, next is sound
    No I'm not I'm doing a port from a dump of nexus

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

Hey guys this threads topic is about MIUI Developement. Lets take the side chat to another thread please.. and thankyou!