[Q] Boot Animation Not Working

Search This thread

Prankzter

Mar 31, 2011
Forgive me guys but search isn't working...keeps telling me to contact an Admin lol anyway I scrolled through about 10 pages without seeing anything on boot Anim so i hope Im asking in the right spot for some help but anyway i have a note 3 running the latest Crash Rom, I wanted to change my Boot animation so I downloaded the 3 QMG files I needed ( Its the big Multi Marvel 1) not i redo all the permissions to 644 and reboot, My Shut Down Anim changes but the start up one won't...i been trying for 2 days to no avail no Anim I use works...Its painful Please help lol

Reactions: dash REZA

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
Forgive me guys but search isn't working...keeps telling me to contact an Admin lol anyway I scrolled through about 10 pages without seeing anything on boot Anim so i hope Im asking in the right spot for some help but anyway i have a note 3 running the latest Crash Rom, I wanted to change my Boot animation so I downloaded the 3 QMG files I needed ( Its the big Multi Marvel 1) not i redo all the permissions to 644 and reboot, My Shut Down Anim changes but the start up one won't...i been trying for 2 days to no avail no Anim I use works...Its painful Please help lol

Which 3 QMG files did you add in. Tell us more...the file names?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.