Att service

Search This thread

douglas12107

Feb 18, 2012
Anyone else lose all service I'm in north Dakota n have absulutly no service they doing a update or is it just me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

N

nrm5110

You sure you posted in the right section

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

upyouratrix

Mar 3, 2011
I noticed that LTE is down, but HSPA+ is working. I'm in Phoenix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

Primenay

Apr 11, 2012
Indianapolis
One of my friends in Florida texted me awhile ago complaining about LTE cutting in and out. Apparently it was just a fluke. My LTE here in Indiana is fine.

ElBeaner

Feb 22, 2012
Dallas
My LTE here in Dallas is horrible right now. I can't even run a speed test on it.

I have restarted phone, shut down, even battery pulled and nothing.

N

nrm5110

Lte in Indy is f'n a bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

jerrygooch

Jul 9, 2011
Conway
www.jerrygooch.com
Conway, AR here... I'm having terrible connectivity on HSPA+. I was actually about to change my radio. I'm using the note radio but until today I never had a problem with it. seems like I'm not the only one with issues.

ElBeaner

Feb 22, 2012
Dallas
Call AT&T and get added to the problem list. The more people who report it, the higher the severity it gets and the more people they assign to fix it.

Reactions: droidiac13

jerrygooch

Jul 9, 2011
Conway
www.jerrygooch.com
Been on the phone with them for 45 minutes. They reset their end. had me check my apn's (fine of course), factory reset (pain in the a$$), and now they told me I can stop by a store and get a new sim card. They claim to have no issues in the area. kinda a pain really!

*by lack of connectivity pretty much I cant access any webpages. not even sure if I can get an mms.. kinda sucks. I doubt it has to do with the note modem I have been using. I'm flashing the new leaks modem UCLD2 to see if that helps.

Last edited:

hd2k10

Oct 1, 2010
Similar as above, woke up and data was being ridiculous. Full signal with LTE but I had no data service. Couldn't MMS, surf, etc.

Just outside of San Antonio, Texas here.

ElBeaner

Feb 22, 2012
Dallas
Been on the phone with them for 45 minutes. They reset their end. had me check my apn's (fine of course), factory reset (pain in the a$$), and now they told me I can stop by a store and get a new sim card. They claim to have no issues in the area. kinda a pain really!

I would not have done a factory reset cause that has nothing to do with it. If your service was fine yesterday and is crap today, it's their network.

papertreeprophet

Aug 31, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yeah I'm in Dallas and LTE is barley functioning. Took about 20 minutes to get to this thread (oh how I wish I was exaggerating). I don't even want to guess how long its gonna take to post this once I'm done typing xD

:: Beamed Up From My Hacked Up Mobile Computing Device ::

jerrygooch

Jul 9, 2011
Conway
www.jerrygooch.com
Ok, so here's what I did...

When I started having the issues this morning I was on NexusMod Beta 3 with the UCLC5 modem. I then downloaded the new modem UCLD2 and flashed it... Still no good. so I called AT&T (see brief post above)... then I figured I'd try a new rom. I downloaded the new Sky ICS UCLD2 base followed the instructions there (even reflashed the UCLD2 modem). Still no luck so I reflashed the UCLC5 modem. Now I have connectivity again. I'm going to be watching it closely over the next few hours. Not sure if this will help anyone but It's so far working for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Call AT&T and get added to the problem list. The more people who report it, the higher the severity it gets and the more people they assign to fix it.