[App] Moto X Camera

Search This thread

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Nice Works fine on my desire c but lags a bit when taking multiple pictures. but i have to say it is a very nice camera

Thanx for the info bruh..
Yeah it had some lag, but seems to went away with mine somewhat. And my flash would make the camera FC!:mad: But now it's takes the pics perfect with the flash no problems..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

LaputaCake

Apr 9, 2013
Thanx for the info bruh..
Yeah it had some lag, but seems to went away with mine somewhat. And my flash would make the camera FC!:mad: But now it's takes the pics perfect with the flash no problems..

Best camera app ive seen so far, and its free :) :highfive:

Reactions: Bajanman

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.

I've been hearing this^^^^^^^^ about this CAMERA a lot. Thanx for the feed back.
What's more crazy is that almost 1000 people downloaded:eek::what: but a few only took the time to say THANX! Which isn't a big deal to me! Just happy I can HELP!

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
love the camera Cant wait for a fully working version to come out. It may be my go to camera

+1 to this^^^^^:thumbup:...
It's been what I've been using mostly myself. Unless I really needed to get a fast moving pic or driving in the car & need a quick shot, I'll use the stock. But only for those kind of shots. Since its instantaneous!!

Skyrocket2Paradise

Feb 24, 2012
London Equador Embassy
+1 to this^^^^^:thumbup:...
It's been what I've been using mostly myself. Unless I really needed to get a fast moving pic or driving in the car & need a quick shot, I'll use the stock. But only for those kind of shots. Since its instantaneous!!

My guess is well have the full working one on the 23 right or shortly after. because that's when it's released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Ok it worked. Thanks man this is cool

Thanx for letting me know bruh. Glad you got it working :thumbup::thumbup:

Edit: if the camera flash is not working:(. Try setting it too flash off,, then set it back too auto! I was having problems at first but then it started working perfectly for me!

Last edited:

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
anyway the hdr will be fixed in the future?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Motorola X Camera leak.:thumbup:
    etu6u9uq.jpg
    qatupary.jpg

Moto%20X%20Phone%20Camera%20Gestures%202.jpg
    moto-x-camera-7-650x541.jpg

Motorola’s new camera software is setting itself up to be one of the major selling points of the device, and with good reason. It’s clean, minimalist, and will hopefully give users plenty of options to get excellent photos. If you don’t want to wait until the official device to test drive it, though, you don’t have to anymore thanks to the latest ripped camera apk from newer Motorola devices thanks to Android Police.

The interface is just as clean as we’ve seen it, and most of the features work, including video recording and taking pictures, both single shots and burst shots. Unfortunately, the wrist flicking gestures don’t work, panoramic mode causes a crash, and the slow-motion and HDR modes both don’t function, so it’s not 100% ready for prime time. Still, though, if you don’t absolutely have to have those features and just want a new toy to play with on your phone, it’s 90% functional.

Works great on our GN2!!:thumbup:

Here's the link for the download:
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23060877489996506&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

I'D LIKE TOO SAY "THANK YOU" TOO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TOO HIT THANX FOR THIS!!:cool:

Heard that the link was down:mad: so I've added a link here: :thumbup:
    http://d-h.st/Yvc
    This^^^^ Link Here.*Please Do Not Post in another thread*!!!
    Instead redirect them back to the Original thread. HERE

Enjoy the new CAMERA!!:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Heard the link was down so I've added a new link above..:thumbup:

I'm adding this new link HERE:
    http://d-h.st/Q7K
    This is the updated version of the above^^^^^^^^^^^^ CAMERA app...
    I HAVE TO SAY THAT I GOT THIS TO INSTALL ON SKYNOTE 4.3. BUT IT WILL NOT JUST INSTALL ON A 4.1.2 ROM??
    For those that have the app installed you can try and install on top of it.
    But keep in mind it may and may not work OK!!
    Pending on the android version;)..
    You can test it out if you like. Only thing I noticed is that on the 4.3 Rom. You get they option to save to ext SD card. But on the 4.1.2 it's not there?:confused:

Edit: since I have wiped my system changing Rom's. Now the app won't install for me. Wth :what: Will try to push into system too see what happens! Report back...
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Wow 1400+ downloads guess everyone likes the X camera :thumbup:....
    That's a good thing!

I've been hearing this^^^^^^^^ about this CAMERA a lot. Thanx for the feed back.
    What's more crazy is that almost 1000 people downloaded:eek::what: but a few only took the time to say THANX! Which isn't a big deal to me! Just happy I can HELP!

someone really needs to get ahold of an official system dump so we can a good working apk lol

Bruh, I already have them! Had them for a week now:p:D:thumbup:. I have the camera, apk & odex files. Same with the Moto gallery. But can't quite install them yet:mad::mad:. Have to get the put back together so I can test it. B4 I post it here for EVERYONE. :cool: