[Q] No mobile network on sprint note2 after flashing

Search This thread

ColeTrain!

Nov 12, 2011
St. Louis, MO. Go Cardinals!!
Try the Sprint activation command. ##SCRTN# it works for me. :cool:

I had tried a few modems that dodnt fix and this worked!
Thank goodness. Thought i might have to go all the way back to stock.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Just can't tell you how happy. .lol..I had tried 2 new ROMs and a nandroid, one kernel, two modem's. Lol. Phewww

tx_dbs_tx

Jan 19, 2009
Texas, USA
Handsfree sprint activation is ##72786#

Hoping this helps :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

For newcomers reading this thread... Yes this did help with OP's problem. This is the first thing to try in this no signal situation. If this fails then you have to call Sprint tech support. I've had to use hands-free activation several times in the past and it usually works. Simply dial the hash code above in your dialer and let it do it's thing and it will reboot and update prl and update profile as well.

Reactions: HTCRyan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, newbie here. I bought a brand new Samsung galaxy note 2 from sprint and I jail broke it using the ordin tool kit. Well, according to root checker it was successful. but here is where I am having problems. I flashed about 3 different ROMS to it but I cannot get any mobile network on phone.There is an X over the signal strength on phone screen. When you go to settings , then status it says:Network unknown, Mobile network type unknown, Service state out of service, My phone number unknown , Mobile network state disconnected, MIN unknown, PRL unknown, MEID unknown, IMEI unknown, ICCID unknown. The internet works only via wifi. I called sprint to verify that that my services are still current and i even got the MSL # from them. Any ideas on how to solve this problem is greatly appreciated.

Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Model# SPH-L900
    Android Version 4.1.2
    Base band version UNKNOWN
    Kernel version 3.0.36Perseus-alpha
    Build number Goodness Noteworthy v1.0.6

Try the Sprint activation command. ##SCRTN# it works for me. :cool:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2139889

You should find the latest modem versions here. Even if you had them, reinstall.

It should fix your issue

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    What I did I installed the modem again and the kernel. I had started a thread in which I helped myself lol. But it's either the kernel or the modem. After that I never again had an issue.

The reason I eliminated the kernel is that pretty much every ROM has its own kernel.

But then again im no expert. Just a guy who got the same problem resolved in the same device

I had the same problem. It did it for me by updating/reflashing the latest modem

Stepped down to ljc modem and now my flashed cricket settings stick. No matter how I flashed mc2 modem (recovery or Odin) nothing stayed after flashing, restoring, or factory reset. Also my signal was stronger with the older modem.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app