Perfect phone but bluetooth streaming sucks.

Search This thread

em2drvr03

Aug 11, 2009
Is there a file that we could modify to up the quality of the streaming audio? I remember on my nexus 4 running jelly bean I had to mod a file to fix the same problem. This is the only problem I'm having with this phone. I'm in my car for a long period of time throughout the day and im tired of the highs crackling and muddy bass. So if someone could give a helping hand it would be much appreciated. Thanks :D

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

hyperxguy

Mar 31, 2011
VS980 here .. Streaming (to car) via bluetooth is awesome, same as hard-wired (old ears maybe but can't tell the difference).
Have tried with Belkin CarBT --> it broke (POS, barely 2months, customer-service (outsourced) sucks) --> currently with Kinivo BTC450
No issue with Stock or Malladus or Madhi or DU or Slimkat ... no modifications.

Last edited:

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
Is there a file that we could modify to up the quality of the streaming audio? I remember on my nexus 4 running jelly bean I had to mod a file to fix the same problem. This is the only problem I'm having with this phone. I'm in my car for a long period of time throughout the day and im tired of the highs crackling and muddy bass. So if someone could give a helping hand it would be much appreciated. Thanks :D

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
I too have this problem, but only at louder volumes. I'm on LS980. Problem goes away on AOSP-based ROMs.