[Q]what the hell is this?

Search This thread

oikhlail11

Jan 6, 2012
el paso texas
Those arrows, they drive me mad haha I feel like I'm celebrating Christmas or something what the hell are those green and red arrows. I install a rom and they are not there and all of a sudden bam ha how do I get rid of these devilish holiday cheer arrows?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-03-19-57-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-03-19-57-20.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 313

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
Those arrows, they drive me mad haha I feel like I'm celebrating Christmas or something what the hell are those green and red arrows. I install a rom and they are not there and all of a sudden bam ha how do I get rid of these devilish holiday cheer arrows?!

Yeah, they're really annoying. It's the voLTE indicator. Turn voLTE off to make them go away.

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
Nooooooooooooo. VoLTE is a huge leap forward in codec (voice) quality. You probably don't want to eschew the feature per se. Instead, grab an app to suppress the notification icon that annoys you.

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
Nooooooooooooo. VoLTE is a huge leap forward in codec (voice) quality. You probably don't want to eschew the feature per se. Instead, grab an app to suppress the notification icon that annoys you.

It didn't have the slightest effect on quality for me. Sounded just like HD voice.

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
It didn't have the slightest effect on quality for me. Sounded just like HD voice.

No more audiophile toys for your tin ears then.

You gotta - I say, you gotta keep on your toes. Toes, that is.
Night and day the difference. You gotta - I say, you gotta hear that kind of difference.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah, they're really annoying. It's the voLTE indicator. Turn voLTE off to make them go away.
    You use a DAC for calling people? ;)

Anyway...I just hated the arrows and I have spotty service where I live, so it didn't make a difference for me.
    Didn't make a difference for me either ....= Disabled