[Q] anyone willing to instant message me about some rom issues

Search This thread

armadilloben

Jun 7, 2012
hello friends i could really use some help and if anyone was willing to instant message me via skype or hangouts or fb messenger or whatever i would really appreciate it!
here is the problem i face:

So i was running dynamic kat 4.2, i flashed the 4.4.4 google dialer and it gave me issues, so i flashed back the old dialer (i wasnt supposed to do that!). I ended up getting "core.android has stopped" so i went to do a clean flash of 4.2 in safestrap and i made a nandroid backup then proceeded to wipe everything besides micro sd. (which is the way i have always been instructed to do it), I reboot my phone after the wipe and blam safestrap is gone and i just get a "samsuing galaxy note 3 boot screen". did i totally brick my phone? i know i can get into the stock recovery so i was wondering can i flash safestrap via the stock recovery or do i need to do the whole mj5 restore shebang i REALLY do not wanna do that!
any help asap would be massively appreciated!

thanks so much
-ben

andygev35

Jun 22, 2014
If you have a N900A, you can just Odin to 4.4.2 NC2. It's much easier than the MJ5 restore process and you can use Towelroot to root and reinstall Safestrap. Just make sure you use Safestrap 3.75.