[ROM]RevROMv7 20931/21109|22 March,2009|Redefined M2D+Lite+UL!RevKitchen Edition out!

Which splash screen(s) should go in v8 (pg 72)?

Votes: 9 12.0%

Votes: 5 6.7%

Votes: 17 22.7%

Votes: 10 13.3%

Votes: 11 14.7%

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • None, choose mine.

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
Yes it does have it, and I am trying it out from the PDAcorner ROMs. So far I like the M2D build, I will see whether that one will be fast enough for me or the whether I will need to go with the lite one.

And I second changing that pumpkin splash screen to something more seasonally sensitive. lol

And yes Im in san diego, in the Pacific Beach area.

Hissing Syd

Dec 11, 2004
Oxford
First of all - Excellent ROM. Yours is the only 'recent' ROM which I have tried which doesn't cause problems syncing with Vista's WMDC. Well done for that.

I too am having problems with PIE. It will not open through the M2D Web Tab. When I tap on Launch Browser, nothing happens. If I go to Programs, and the launch PIE from there, no problems, so I guess it must be a M2D thing.

I spoke too soon! After a couple of goes, this ROM stops syncing with Vista's Windows Mobile Device Centre. I see Gatz has also discovered this.

What a shame. Back to my trusty PDA Corner V23.

arcy

Aug 17, 2007
My internet and media net (at&t proxy) works with both PIE and Opera. However I am not able to update my weather through the weather tab. Might just be me though [location] ?

Odlaw

May 30, 2008
Brisbane
Just installed the M2D.

First, agree with losing the pumkin.

Next, is there a way to remove the email from this and ability to shuffle where the tabs are located.

kingashley

Nov 11, 2008
Hey ya'll,
This is my second flash, went smoothly.
LOVE this rom. So quick!

Just one huge problem im having.
Sometimes randomly my phone will fade to a white screen and remain white for quite some time. Soft resetting doesnt even get rid of it - i just have to stick it out. I know this isnt a problem with this rom as it happened with my last one too. >_<" i dont think it happened before my 1st flash.

Does anyone know how to fix this or is my JASJAM ready for the bin?

thanks in advance!
and thanks for the GREAT rom!

kareeem

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 19, 2006
Southern California
Hey ya'll,
This is my second flash, went smoothly.
LOVE this rom. So quick!

Just one huge problem im having.
Sometimes randomly my phone will fade to a white screen and remain white for quite some time. Soft resetting doesnt even get rid of it - i just have to stick it out. I know this isnt a problem with this rom as it happened with my last one too. >_<" i dont think it happened before my 1st flash.

Does anyone know how to fix this or is my JASJAM ready for the bin?

thanks in advance!
and thanks for the GREAT rom!
For the Activesync issues, have you guys tried start>settings>connections>and disabling usb to pc?

@ kingashley, it's a common problem (or used to be) i think with the 8525; search white screen of death (got it on my old 8525).

dalefog

Jun 18, 2008
WMDC

Thank you so much for this great AND WORKING :):):) M2D ROM!!!

Has anyone an idea for my sync problem with vista 64bit WMDC?:
At first my device is installed and connected correctly. But after 1 disconnect and after reconnecting it is not able to connect correctly! I have to restart Hermes and Vista.

Tried:

- disabled firewall
- low internet explorer security settings
- disabled advanced USB settings on Hermes

- same problem on Blutooth-Sync

All the best,
Daniel

patp

Oct 27, 2006
Thank you so much for this great AND WORKING :):):) M2D ROM!!!

Has anyone an idea for my sync problem with vista 64bit WMDC?:
At first my device is installed and connected correctly. But after 1 disconnect and after reconnecting it is not able to connect correctly! I have to restart Hermes and Vista.

Tried:

- disabled firewall
- low internet explorer security settings
- disabled advanced USB settings on Hermes

- same problem on Blutooth-Sync

All the best,
Daniel

Does this help?

http://trinityguides.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=66

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
does this rom have mms?

No, but it has device update which you can install it from.

I get the same issue with Vista 64, this is the first ROM I have noticed it on.

The weather tab in M2D cant get updates for any cities, any idea how I can fix this? I get this issue about half the time with HTC Home on different ROMs.

Last edited:

patp

Oct 27, 2006
Unfortunately it does not help.

I have been through the full routine in the link, updating the drivers as required on Vista. All to no avail and this ROM, along with all other recent ROMs just will not sync with Vista's WMDC.

Bum.I was hoping this would be the one - 25MB free in a M2D ROM is incredible.

look13

Oct 23, 2007
I installed today [ROM] RevROM v1.0 CE OS 20924|30 November, 2008|-HTC Home (no M2D). During the day it falled down 3 times and I removed it and installed my previous system. Very pity.

kareeem

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 19, 2006
Southern California
No, but it has device update which you can install it from.

I get the same issue with Vista 64, this is the first ROM I have noticed it on.

The weather tab in M2D cant get updates for any cities, any idea how I can fix this? I get this issue about half the time with HTC Home on different ROMs.
My city works fine and displays everything. What happens when you select a city (or can you not even find it)?