FXZ to latest OTA for bionic on leak?

Search This thread

silvernirvash

Jan 27, 2011
i remember a thread a while back that contained links to FXZ's for every possible situation and i THINK it was obsidians but sadly that thread is completely useless now because he deleted the first 2 posts in it's thread :/ but i could be wrong about the thread i'm thinking of. Anyone still have have that FXZ or a link to it for bionic's on leak 223? ;w; i'd very much like to finally get off of the leak and back onto the OTA upgrade path so when they release official kitkat for the bionic i won't totally be left in the dust.......

B.E.McAllister

Mar 31, 2011
Sadly we will never see an official ota KitKat release. But if you do want the latest JB release you could just use that FXZ instead of taking the OTA. Faster and cleaner.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

silvernirvash

Jan 27, 2011
Sadly we will never see an official ota KitKat release. But if you do want the latest JB release you could just use that FXZ instead of taking the OTA. Faster and cleaner.

so the 223 leak is better than what we got with the OTA JB? ;w; i just looked up kitkat for bionic and yeah....compatibility issues.....why us ;w;.....i can't wait to get my upgrade now more than ever.....Moto X here i come!

B.E.McAllister

Mar 31, 2011
I actually like JB or just must have gotten used to it. If you don't use any of the motoblur apps or you webdock, cm11 which is kk based actually runs very smooth for myself