64GB Note 3

Search This thread

saulo866

Mar 19, 2004
Beijing
Does a 64GB version of Note 3 really exist in the market?

There is not trace of it at Best Buy, Target, Radio Schack and ebay...
On the paper it exists, but in reality was somebody able to purchase one?

Thank you
Saulo

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
64Gb versions of these and other phones are the bigfoot of the phone world... People have seen them, got photo's but no-one seems to own one.....
I don't understand why Samsung doesn't get rid of the 16gb variants and start on 32gb... Android's getting too big to offer only 8gb internal with the rest being used by the OS....

Reactions: d12unk13astard

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
Does a 64GB version of Note 3 really exist in the market?

There is not trace of it at Best Buy, Target, Radio Schack and ebay...
On the paper it exists, but in reality was somebody able to purchase one?

Thank you
Saulo

Perhaps in the note 4 we will see both 32 & 64gb options, I went on the hunt for a 64gb note 3 November of last year but found no such thing. Don't get scammed online, if there not available at your local stores there not gonna be available.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

Mechayoshi

Mar 12, 2014
You'll be surprised how well base models sell compared to the higher capacity ones. Don't even get me started on how well Apple sells base models.

So any way, I really don't think that legendary 64gb exists anywhere. At least we have a comfortable 32gb with expandable storage, a privilege a lot of phone deam of.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    64Gb versions of these and other phones are the bigfoot of the phone world... People have seen them, got photo's but no-one seems to own one.....
    I don't understand why Samsung doesn't get rid of the 16gb variants and start on 32gb... Android's getting too big to offer only 8gb internal with the rest being used by the OS....