[DISCONTINUED]([ROM]/[THEME])AeroFire_v0.5[Froyo 2.2.1]

Search This thread

JoeyDelp

Jun 19, 2010
Stellenbosch
DISCONTINUED: Replaced Wildfire with Desire, gave wildfire to my dad, and i'm at University. Thus Development halted indefinitely
New Version, let me know of any bugs, based on stocl orange 2.2.1, added a few apps to make out of the box installation easier on everyone.

Also includes a nice new boot anim, hope you all like it ;)

DOWNLOAD

lockt.png
deskgy.png
drawer.png
dropx.png

Welcome to AeroFire, a theme mod to make the HTC Wildfire look a little more stylish.

Based on Wilpuzzle v0.8 by danne_jo, the rom has all the same basic features, a few tweaks here and there nothing worth noting.

Everything works perfectly, fast and stable. Can be overclocked using HCDR.Jacobs kernel.

Gingerbread keyboard and Livewallpapers(Only downloaded ones work).

Installation instructions:
-------------------------
1. titanium backup your apps and stuff
2. boot to recovery
3. nandroid backup(not that its needed but there's always the chance you don't like it or that you stuff something up:))
4. mount usb (partitions menu) -> paste ROM on the SD card
5. WIPE THE PHONE!
6. Wipe Cache
7. Choose install zip from SD Card
8. Locate Zip and install
9. Boot takes about 10min after install so don't panic and start posting that it doesn't work

Istallation Instructions for the Theme
-------------------------------------
1. Download theme
2. Move to SD
3. Boot to recovery
4. Flash ROM from file in recovery

If you don't want the font:
-----------------------------
1. Download theme
2. Edit the zip by opening it and deleting folder called fonts
3. Flash it in recovery
(No fix for ROM as of yet as deleting the font folder would result in catastrophy so don't! Only works for the Theme)

But for now here's the latest build:
DOWNLOAD

For those who just want the theme:
DOWNLOAD

For those who want to uninstall the theme:
DOWNLOAD

Related Theme: GLASS MOD
DOWNLOAD

FOR THOSE WONDERING AND ASKING. FYI THE SMALL ICONS IN THE IMAGES BELOW ARE A RESULT OF MULTICON WIDGET(WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED), YOUR ICONS WILL BE STANDARD SIZE UPON INSTALL
1_by_joeydelp-d3e0s1p.png
2_by_joeydelp-d3e0s0l.png
3_by_joeydelp-d3e0rzo.png
4_by_joeydelp-d3e0rwq.png
5_by_joeydelp-d3e0ruh.png
6_by_joeydelp-d3e0rvs.png

Last edited:

danne_jo

Apr 7, 2010
NICE ONE!

Is it simple enuff to transfer to a new version?

as im soon gonna release my proberly last rom for wildfire very soon. v0.8

realy like your work ;)

Onisciente

Nov 9, 2010
Belo Horizonte
JoeyDelp, congratulations! You started very very well! But... I don't know... maybe you'd better work on your project to do just theme and not a new rom. Then, maybe, you can make a lock for wildpuzzle, CM6, openfire and others. How about that?

ps.: any way that I want to put you down with it, I just imagine you working in theme more people use them to liven up, than change rom.

Last edited:

Ahxsas

Dec 7, 2010
realy nice!
but i can't flash rom atm..
can u please upload the dock for launcher pro?

JoeyDelp

Jun 19, 2010
Stellenbosch
I would love a chance to work on the lockscreens for wildpuzzle or cm6. I have an idea to try and transfer the espresso see through background lockscreen with this style ui to this device.

But unfortunatley its gonna have to wait till monday. I have a massive LAN torunament going on over the weekend. Will be back to work on it on monday;)

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
I would love a chance to work on the lockscreens for wildpuzzle or cm6. I have an idea to try and transfer the espresso see through background lockscreen with this style ui to this device.

But unfortunatley its gonna have to wait till monday. I have a massive LAN torunament going on over the weekend. Will be back to work on it on monday;)

LOL, black ops? starcraft 2? :D

Onisciente

Nov 9, 2010
Belo Horizonte

Hmmm.... boring life =/

LOL, black ops? starcraft 2? :D

Tetris? :D

Ahxsas

Dec 7, 2010
That's the htc sense dock for that theme, but if you use launcher pro, i think the status bar loses it's transparency, to keep it, use adwlauncher.

how can i use a custom status bar with adw?
But i'am talking about the dock.. its not the original sense dock.. and i want to load it using launcher pro

-Howard-

Dec 27, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Looks nice from the screen shot, but i am unsure whether to flash the rom as i am not a fan of those tiny icons on the dock :/ anyway you could just make them the normal size?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCONTINUED: Replaced Wildfire with Desire, gave wildfire to my dad, and i'm at University. Thus Development halted indefinitely
    New Version, let me know of any bugs, based on stocl orange 2.2.1, added a few apps to make out of the box installation easier on everyone.

Also includes a nice new boot anim, hope you all like it ;)

DOWNLOAD

lockt.png
    deskgy.png
    drawer.png
    dropx.png

Welcome to AeroFire, a theme mod to make the HTC Wildfire look a little more stylish.

Based on Wilpuzzle v0.8 by danne_jo, the rom has all the same basic features, a few tweaks here and there nothing worth noting.

Everything works perfectly, fast and stable. Can be overclocked using HCDR.Jacobs kernel.

Gingerbread keyboard and Livewallpapers(Only downloaded ones work).

Installation instructions:
    -------------------------
    1. titanium backup your apps and stuff
    2. boot to recovery
    3. nandroid backup(not that its needed but there's always the chance you don't like it or that you stuff something up:))
    4. mount usb (partitions menu) -> paste ROM on the SD card
    5. WIPE THE PHONE!
    6. Wipe Cache
    7. Choose install zip from SD Card
    8. Locate Zip and install
    9. Boot takes about 10min after install so don't panic and start posting that it doesn't work

Istallation Instructions for the Theme
    -------------------------------------
    1. Download theme
    2. Move to SD
    3. Boot to recovery
    4. Flash ROM from file in recovery

If you don't want the font:
    -----------------------------
    1. Download theme
    2. Edit the zip by opening it and deleting folder called fonts
    3. Flash it in recovery
    (No fix for ROM as of yet as deleting the font folder would result in catastrophy so don't! Only works for the Theme)

But for now here's the latest build:
    DOWNLOAD

For those who just want the theme:
    DOWNLOAD

For those who want to uninstall the theme:
    DOWNLOAD

Related Theme: GLASS MOD
    DOWNLOAD

FOR THOSE WONDERING AND ASKING. FYI THE SMALL ICONS IN THE IMAGES BELOW ARE A RESULT OF MULTICON WIDGET(WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED), YOUR ICONS WILL BE STANDARD SIZE UPON INSTALL
    1_by_joeydelp-d3e0s1p.png
    2_by_joeydelp-d3e0s0l.png
    3_by_joeydelp-d3e0rzo.png
    4_by_joeydelp-d3e0rwq.png
    5_by_joeydelp-d3e0ruh.png
    6_by_joeydelp-d3e0rvs.png

Nice UI!

Don't you have a stand alone zip install version about the lockscreen?
    Don't you have a stand alone zip install version about the lockscreen?

Will definitely give it a try, i only just made this thing over night. Its basically just a beta.;)
    hey kevin how are you ment to port themes? could you make a tutorial to show me please?

Yea alright, later :)

hey kevin how are you ment to port themes? could you make a tutorial to show me please?

I created a guide here. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=10614179#post10614179