Incredible S - Case Mate Cases

Search This thread

kattara

May 2, 2011
Vancouver
I got the casemate today. I like it. Minimal. It was the only case they had at the store. So I'll stick with it til I find something else I like.

kattara

May 2, 2011
Vancouver
Is it the safe skin or barely there?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

Oh, oops! Sorry about that! It's the Barely There one. It's decent and has a nice feel to it. But I don't totally like it because it doesn't completely cover the bottom and top. The only reason I got it was because I needed a case right away, and it was the only one available at the store.

JmExperia

Nov 2, 2010
I have now used the "Barely there" and now I am throwing it away!!!

It looks really good, but it completely blocks my phone signal (Wifi signal does not get disturbed).

It is strange thou... My wife got the same cover and she has no problems with signal?!?

Kind regards
Jmich

KROMO50

May 4, 2009
Dallas,TX
the tough case is great. Fits good and feels great in the hand. does not add much size and the 2 layer protection is great. One of the best cases i have owned. Got it for $22 with coupon off case-mate website with free shipping. Here is a 20% off coupon CM04-DG20

kattara

May 2, 2011
Vancouver
I have now used the "Barely there" and now I am throwing it away!!!

It looks really good, but it completely blocks my phone signal (Wifi signal does not get disturbed).

It is strange thou... My wife got the same cover and she has no problems with signal?!?

Kind regards
Jmich

I'm not having any problems at all with signals being blocked. That's very weird... :confused:

jkolner

Sep 8, 2009
Aalborg
I got my CaseMate yesterday and its OK. The side is a bit loose, but i like tha the rubber isn't so sticky like som silicone cases.
No problem with signal og WiFi.

imag0065ze.jpg

kattara

May 2, 2011
Vancouver
case-mate use sells all the cases except the barely there one. Anyone know if they are out of stock or something? http://www.case-mate.com/HTC-Droid-Incredible-S-Cases/HTC-Droid-Incredible-S-Cases.asp

Also, for those who bought the barely there, did you also buy the screen protector? http://www.case-mate.com/Screen-Protectors/Case-Mate-HTC-Incredible-S-Screen-Protector-2-pack.asp

if not, how do you guys clean the screen, windex?

The Barely There came with a screen protector. It's an awful one, tho... NEVER use windex on your screen! You'll wreck it! Get a screen cleaner if you want (like the ones for laptops, tvs, etc.). But I've never had to use one for my phone. I just wipe it with a soft cloth and it's clean! :)

sdxda

Mar 15, 2011
NY
It's available now throgh their store on amazon

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

ThuongTin

Jul 2, 2011
case-mate.com/HTC-Droid-Incredible-S-Incredible-2-Cases/Case-Mate-HTC-Incredible-S-Incredible-2-Tough-Case.asp

I bought it! Good case!

wondy

Apr 25, 2011
My CM Tough doesn't suit well. I have i9100.
Plastic does not press silicon in some places and it looks like this:
cm1.jpg
cm2.jpg
cm3.jpg

I also didn't get oryginal screenguard and cloth. It was in seperate package and produced by ATX.

KAwAtA

Jan 15, 2010

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I'm from India. Just got my I-S and found that HTC ships without a pouch or screen protection. I realise that casemate and expansys are EU/UK based and have no delivery in India. I have used PDAir for my earlier phone. Can anyone guide me in finding a retailer in India? I am interested in the gel/TPE/silicone cases. Tks.
    Sent from my HTC Incredible using XDA app.

I used eBay, the prices were good and the product was retail packaging so if they ship to India I would recommend them, link is a few posts up.
    I am also waiting for the same in India :)

Let's hope flipkart.com get them soon for us :):)