[Q] Phone does not boot and does not charge

Search This thread

shashankgarg1

Jul 17, 2014
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100. I had recently installed Cyanogenmod from CM Installer. But one day while I was flashing the stock ROM via Odin v3.09, the progress bar was stuck at factoryfs.img and later the flashing failed. On rebooting a message was displayed stating that the firmware upgrade has failed and to use Kies to solve the problem. Later the phone switched off.

After that the phone is neither booting up in recovery mode nor in normal mode. It is even not displaying the battery progress bar when charging. It also heats up drastically when it is connected to a charger or USB.

Please give me some advise on this issue so that my problem can be solved.

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100. I had recently installed Cyanogenmod from CM Installer. But one day while I was flashing the stock ROM via Odin v3.09, the progress bar was stuck at factoryfs.img and later the flashing failed. On rebooting a message was displayed stating that the firmware upgrade has failed and to use Kies to solve the problem. Later the phone switched off.

After that the phone is neither booting up in recovery mode nor in normal mode. It is even not displaying the battery progress bar when charging. It also heats up drastically when it is connected to a charger or USB.

Please give me some advise on this issue so that my problem can be solved.

if the phone will not power on at all and will not go into download mode so you can try the stock again, unfortunately your phone is finished.

pushkardua

Apr 18, 2012
Delhi
www.androidclaus.com
Try connection your phone on pc and check odin for any sign of connection!! also try if any connection Sound comes from pc

let your phone charge for about 2 hours (if there is a battery drain believe me there can be)
and then connect with pc!! if there is any sign of life!! try odin :)

shashankgarg1

Jul 17, 2014
Try connection your phone on pc and check odin for any sign of connection!! also try if any connection Sound comes from pc

let your phone charge for about 2 hours (if there is a battery drain believe me there can be)
and then connect with pc!! if there is any sign of life!! try odin :)

I tried this method but it did not help. The phone did not start. Is there any other method?