Just installed Slim Bean 4.2.2. and I like the clean look, feel, fast. Don't think is TW though.
Read. Then read some more.
1. Know your hardware and what you have installed. Read on going from - to.
2. Go for stable releases not beta. Read on what have people encountered as problems when they transitioned.
3. Backup apps and data first. I've read more than once as a general rule you don't restore data because it can cause big headaches. Read and watch YT on how to use apps like Titanium Backup and ROM Manager.
4. Read the beginner guides on how to flash and then write your questions and SEARCH for your answers first before posting. As resources you can also use You Tube or simply Google it.
5. Never flash without a fully charged battery. Make sure you take your time if you are new to flashing. It's well worth at the beginning.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app