[Q] Rooted Galaxy Gear 2 - Cynthia Impactor no device found

Search This thread

AzNDuD3

Jun 22, 2012
Hi I rooted my Galaxy Gear 2 using ODIN flashed with R380XXU0BNDDrootfs_root.tar.
I had troubles getting it to detect so I installed Android SDK Manager and only ticked Android SDK Platform-Tools and extras Intel x86 emulator accelerator to install,
Anyway installing Android SDK Manager got my phone detected in ODIN (Gear 2 (08FF)) and I was able to root my phone with ODIN.Now Im going to the next step to run Cyndia Impactor.Well I open Impactor.exe but I get the error no device found.I tried going to usb >driver scan it also says no device found.What am I doing wrong ?

Also , I just installed Wondershare on my pc and also my galaxy s5.I connected the usb cable to the galaxy gear 2 and launch wondershare.It keeps showing the screen please enable usb debugging to continue.I have already enabled usb debugging on my gear.I didnt need to click the build number to activivate the screen on my gears firmware.Just clicked gear info and there is a checkbox right there to enable usb debugging. I really like to run playstore apps on my gear but it seems in stuck atm .
Thanks in advance for any guidance and help !

Last edited: