How to Give an App Higher priority?

Search This thread

Soulj4h

Nov 14, 2010
Gurgaon
www.needgod.com
Hi,

So there are a few apps which I want staying in memory. I.E. I don't want Android to kill it. Is there such an app that can do this and if not, is there a script? I believe Super Charger? If Super Charger, how do I use it?

To summarize, I want a few apps (the phone, the messaging, true caller, and ex dialer) to get highest priority/never die.

Is this possible?

Hi,

So there are a few apps which I want staying in memory. I.E. I don't want Android to kill it. Is there such an app that can do this and if not, is there a script? I believe Super Charger? If Super Charger, how do I use it?

To summarize, I want a few apps (the phone, the messaging, true caller, and ex dialer) to get highest priority/never die.

Is this possible?

Check for an app on Play Store.
It is called "Pimp My ROM".
It has 2 versions 'Alpha' and 'Beta'

One of them (or maybe both, I don't remember exactly) has the option to lock app in memory. But this options works only for ICS+.

If above options does not work
Also alternately you can try Lower OOM value of these apps using ROM Toolbox Pro.

Press Thanks if helped.

Reactions: Soulj4h

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Is this possible?

Check for an app on Play Store.
    It is called "Pimp My ROM".
    It has 2 versions 'Alpha' and 'Beta'

One of them (or maybe both, I don't remember exactly) has the option to lock app in memory. But this options works only for ICS+.

If above options does not work
    Also alternately you can try Lower OOM value of these apps using ROM Toolbox Pro.

Press Thanks if helped.