[Q] Bottom speaker issue

Search This thread

Jackethan

May 23, 2012
Monrovia
I've had the Note 3 for T-Mobile for several months now, I bought it close to when it was released. I've been loving it so far, but recently the speaker has been having an issue. Sound for alarms, ringtone, and notification either comes out of the ear speaker or don't happen. However, when I put the phone on speaker during a call, the speaker works just fine. What could cause my phone to stop outputting ringtone and notification to the bottom speaker?

It sucks, I've missed classes because of the alarm not going off.

Any help would be appreciated.

JimSmith94

Jul 21, 2007
Midlothian, TX
Smart Watches
Android Wear
I've had the Note 3 for T-Mobile for several months now, I bought it close to when it was released. I've been loving it so far, but recently the speaker has been having an issue. Sound for alarms, ringtone, and notification either comes out of the ear speaker or don't happen. However, when I put the phone on speaker during a call, the speaker works just fine. What could cause my phone to stop outputting ringtone and notification to the bottom speaker?

It sucks, I've missed classes because of the alarm not going off.

Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have a Bluetooth headset attached? I had that problem when it was set to call and media audio. Unchecking "Media audio" fixed it for me.