HELP Remote app

Search This thread

pallcsa

Sep 23, 2013
Hello guys

I bought a Tab Pro 8.4 T325 yesterday and I am very happy with it generally apart from it's minor software glitches, but I have a question. Where can I find the Smart Remote app ? Isn't it installed by factory ? Do I have to download it from somewhere ? If so, which is the best one out there ?

Thanks

xhanatos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne

kikonec

Apr 13, 2010
Watch on is not very good program

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D802 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

0-0-0

May 12, 2013
UK of Englandshire
Hello guys

I bought a Tab Pro 8.4 T325 yesterday and I am very happy with it generally apart from it's minor software glitches, but I have a question. Where can I find the Smart Remote app ? Isn't it installed by factory ? Do I have to download it from somewhere ? If so, which is the best one out there ?

Thanks

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.remotefairy
If you use "Titanium Backup", you can save your settings, without the need to create a Google+ account and save them online, as the developer wants you to do.

k8108

Jun 27, 2010
The one that comes pre-installed is Peel Smart Remote. It is available in the Play Store. I don't know if it's the best, but my TV recognizes its code so I'm using it. I lost my remote a while back and haven't been able to find any remote that will run my TV so I'm thrilled to be able to use my tablet as a remote.

Last edited: