[Q] Data totally wiped?

Search This thread

Crounus

Jul 6, 2014
Hello everbody,

I've done a big mistake ... I've unlocked my boot loader but forgot to backup my data. Well, the config files for the few apps aren't the problem, it's more that the videos and pictures are gone now.

I've searched the forum and found this guide here. I did everything which was written down there expect that I used Linux to get my dump of the internal storage.

Well, now I'm sitting here with the dump (around 16GB) and tested tools like photorec and Recuva but nothing seems to help. The only files I'm able to see are the latest PNG and JPG Files. No older stuff which are gone due to the bootloader unlock

The bootloader unlock itself ran round about 2 or 3 minutes. Within this time (due to my technical knowledge) it's impossible to wipe or destroy the internal storage that hard that no files are found anymore. I mean if the internal storage would be filled up with zeros I would understand that, but it only has taken 2 or 3 minutes to unlock the bootloader so the zeros fill up just could never happen in my point of view.

Can anybody please me out here? I have read so much posts about the success of the people after they started the recovery immediately after this bootloader unlock wipe that I just don't get it why I just get nothing out of it ...

Greetings
Crounus