[ROM][32A] CursorSense32A-1.2.6.1 - NOW CM UPDATER FRIENDLY! [01-30-10]

Search This thread

Girn

Dec 20, 2009
I also bought the cachemate and it helped. But I'm gonna do a full wipe soon, will I have to rebuy cachemate?

guru_root

Nov 14, 2009
hi,

I have a problem with orientation.

In the game Teeter .. the ball keeps rolling at the top of the screen and Cant do a thing about it.. Can someone help plz.

Regards,

keinengel

Dec 7, 2009
hi,

I have a problem with orientation.

In the game Teeter .. the ball keeps rolling at the top of the screen and Cant do a thing about it.. Can someone help plz.

Regards,

It's a calibration error. Try wiping rotation settings from the recovery and leave the phone on a flat surface during the next boot.

Brillntred06

Apr 8, 2010
Tha Burgh
Hey,

Since you got this phone from someone else, I strongly recommend copying the ROM files (you'll need cursorsense 1.2.4, Apps Pack (optional) and the 1.2.6.1 update) to your card, booting into Recovery (power off, hold down Home and press Hang up/Power), doing a wipe and reflashing CursorSense (1.2.4 > Apps Pack > 1.2.6.1). This should also solve your problem (I'm guessing the previous owner tried freeing some space and removed some of the media files).

Thanks for the help. I finally got everything to work this morning and reloaded like you suggested. I tried backing up all of my information before the wipe, but unfortunately it didn't work. No big deal since I had the time to load everything back on. Sound functions work and there are a lot of new programs/widgets that i didn't have before from the previous person deleting so many files. Thanks again.

barrist

Apr 25, 2009
Ottawa
Anyone know why some apps aren't on market that were there before? I was on stock Rogers with Sense upgrade

Apps like twidroid, barcode scanner, aren't there anymore

Taknarosh

Aug 6, 2009
Montreal
Anyone know why some apps aren't on market that were there before? I was on stock Rogers with Sense upgrade

Apps like twidroid, barcode scanner, aren't there anymore

If you're trying to access paid apps via wifi it won't work.
If you don't spoof you will need to make the market know you're accessing the Android Market via Rogers/Telus (I haven't heard if Bell has Paid market access yet).

zeeshanzc

Oct 9, 2009
Mississauga
is it just me oor is it like this??.,... this is the first time trying this rom and i see that the lock screen is like see thru and so is the notifications bar... what i mean is that when my phone is locked... i still see the home screen but it locked... i still have to drag it down to access the home screen... kinda gets annoying...

keinengel

Dec 7, 2009
You can change the lockscreen wallapaper to whatever you want, so that the trasparency no longer confuses you...

jamallj

Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
hi all.. first of all im sorry if i have epeat the same question again.. but with the 398 pages.. maybe i missed it..

so my question is does anybody experienc less responsive touch input?.. im actually comparing with my original HTC asean ROM(Malaysia) because it seems that the response of the touch screen is decreasing.. and i ave to press a bit harder..

anybody face this problem before and any solutions?.. thanks..

JokerAce

Sep 23, 2009
Teleporting..
hi all.. first of all im sorry if i have epeat the same question again.. but with the 398 pages.. maybe i missed it..

so my question is does anybody experienc less responsive touch input?.. im actually comparing with my original HTC asean ROM(Malaysia) because it seems that the response of the touch screen is decreasing.. and i ave to press a bit harder..

anybody face this problem before and any solutions?.. thanks..

I don't face such problem. Maybe you wanna try reflashing? And remove some apps if you have to many apps on phone. It maybe due to low internal memory that cause the lag.

jamallj

Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
its not actually lag.. but the touch seems to be less responsive.. i mean when using original rom i have to just apply little force to the screen.. but when using cursorsense.. i need to press a little harder.. which makes me miss some letters when typing sms.. anyone facing the same problem?..

keinengel

Dec 7, 2009
Not really. Try flashing a different ROM, maybe one that's similar to CursorSense and see if it's the same. GyD released a couple of ROMs based on the official Sense UI release for Magic, maybe you could try those?

hipha

Jan 7, 2010
its not actually lag.. but the touch seems to be less responsive.. i mean when using original rom i have to just apply little force to the screen.. but when using cursorsense.. i need to press a little harder.. which makes me miss some letters when typing sms.. anyone facing the same problem?..

Yeah I noticed that too. The touch is less responsive. When I have my Magic on a table and just using the index finger to navigate the phone, it barely works. I have to push a lot of pressure to get it to move. Not sure what it may be. Can someone else test the table thing and post their response? Anyone else notice a difference?

3rdcoast

Feb 3, 2010
Yeah I noticed that too. The touch is less responsive. When I have my Magic on a table and just using the index finger to navigate the phone, it barely works. I have to push a lot of pressure to get it to move. Not sure what it may be. Can someone else test the table thing and post their response? Anyone else notice a difference?

I only have that problem when the phone is laying flat. It almost seems to be by design and does it with every rom I've tried. (Magic 32A) Even a slight tilt stops that.

JokerAce

Sep 23, 2009
Teleporting..

No such thing with my 32A Magic. I barely use any strength to navigate.

snailmale

Oct 16, 2009
anyone having problems with wifi?
ive been using cursorsense for months and months now, all the way from 0.91 i believe, and been on 1.2.6.1 for the last 3 months.
unfortunately, recently, ive been having problems with wifi, once i connect to a network, my phone hangs and keeps rebooting until i turn off wifi. had no problems prior to this, ok had a couple of bugs here and there, nothing a good wipe+reflash didnt fix.

have tried wiping and reflashing, still get the same problem. however, i tested briefly with a sense 2.1 rom and wifi seems to work fine. i still prefer cursorsense though, and am waiting for cursordroid to post up a 2.1 rom. too bad about the delay by htc again..

its really inconvenient to be travelling and not have wifi, since data-roaming is really really expensive.

Top Liked Posts