[Q] Anybody help me please

Search This thread

shanwarsi

Feb 22, 2014
Hello People! I have bought a Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 as you all know! So let's start the question! I do want to root my new Galaxy Grand which I bought Today! but when I installed Framaroot and Click on SuperSU and the Gandalf then it says 'Failed!' why? I was having a Galaxy Core and Installed Framaroot and it was rooted and works fine but why in my Galaxy Grand? and ye I do not have installed any Custom Roms or Recoveries! Thanks? Yes Thanks will be pressed for whom to help me! :eek:

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Hello People! I have bought a Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 as you all know! So let's start the question! I do want to root my new Galaxy Grand which I bought Today! but when I installed Framaroot and Click on SuperSU and the Gandalf then it says 'Failed!' why? I was having a Galaxy Core and Installed Framaroot and it was rooted and works fine but why in my Galaxy Grand? and ye I do not have installed any Custom Roms or Recoveries! Thanks? Yes Thanks will be pressed for whom to help me! :eek:

Framaroot fails sometimes...So best method to roots is to flash custom CWM recovery via Odin and Then Install The SuperSu via Recovery..:)
U can go here for more info http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2160671

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Framaroot fails sometimes...So best method to roots is to flash custom CWM recovery via Odin and Then Install The SuperSu via Recovery..:)
    U can go here for more info http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2160671