Unknown error code during application install: "-400"

Search This thread

krzwor

Jun 27, 2014
Hi I have a problem with installing cm themes from Google Play Store. Every time I want to download and install theme I'm getting this error Unknown error code during application install: "-400". Does someone have the same problem or know how to fix it. Please I really want to enjoy cm themes on my Nexus 4. ROM which I use is the last release of Purity+ ROM with hells doctor 2 r19 kernel and standard pa_gapps-stock-4.4.3-20140629-signed. Thank

Reactions: kitcostantino

FloOGB

Feb 22, 2010
Altenberge
Second. I have the same error on my Nexus 10 and HTC One S, but not on my Galaxy S4. All running recent CM11 nightly. Here is the relevant logcat from the install:

http://pastebin.com/pvscPk9M

Please not that this issue was present before switching to ART on both devices. I also ran "find / -iname \*tung91\* -delete" as root, but that did not help.

krzwor

Jun 27, 2014
Thank You for your replay. So you say if I hang to ART this problem should be gone? Maybe I will try that but I prefer to not because I use the Xpose plugins and they not working well on ART :(. I'm also thinking to factory reset my Nexus 4 and flash some other ROM than Purity+ on my phone but the problem is that I have to many data and don't want to lose them all. I know that I can do the backup of my data but don't have space on my internal storage and my laptop is dead so can't copy them anywhere else. I still hope that somebody can help me and know how to fix this stupid issue.

FloOGB

Feb 22, 2010
Altenberge
So you say if I hang to ART this problem should be gone?

No! I have this issue regardless of using ART or Dalvik. One can see in the logcat, that I currently use ART, so it would have been a fair option to test if this issue is gone under Dalvik - but I already tested that.

Regardless, a Theme-Dev replied to my mail request yesterday:

Nguyễn Tùng said:
I asked some other dev and themer, they said it's new theme engine bug, hope cm team will fix it soon. Currently we need factory reset to install, it's weird !

Will try to ask some cm dev and tell you if i can found any solution, sorry about the bug :(

I'll keep you posted, if there is anything new.

Reactions: krzwor

krzwor

Jun 27, 2014
Thank You for your help I really appreciate. I hope that developers find the way to fix it maybe in another update and finally I can fully enjoy the cm themes without factory reset all my data. Thank You again and please send me a message if there something change with that issue. Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Second. I have the same error on my Nexus 10 and HTC One S, but not on my Galaxy S4. All running recent CM11 nightly. Here is the relevant logcat from the install:

http://pastebin.com/pvscPk9M

Please not that this issue was present before switching to ART on both devices. I also ran "find / -iname \*tung91\* -delete" as root, but that did not help.
    Hi I have a problem with installing cm themes from Google Play Store. Every time I want to download and install theme I'm getting this error Unknown error code during application install: "-400". Does someone have the same problem or know how to fix it. Please I really want to enjoy cm themes on my Nexus 4. ROM which I use is the last release of Purity+ ROM with hells doctor 2 r19 kernel and standard pa_gapps-stock-4.4.3-20140629-signed. Thank
    So you say if I hang to ART this problem should be gone?

No! I have this issue regardless of using ART or Dalvik. One can see in the logcat, that I currently use ART, so it would have been a fair option to test if this issue is gone under Dalvik - but I already tested that.

Regardless, a Theme-Dev replied to my mail request yesterday:

Nguyễn Tùng said:
    I asked some other dev and themer, they said it's new theme engine bug, hope cm team will fix it soon. Currently we need factory reset to install, it's weird !

Will try to ask some cm dev and tell you if i can found any solution, sorry about the bug :(

I'll keep you posted, if there is anything new.