[API] [OpenSource] Google Web Service API for Windows Phone

Search This thread

2hdass

Oct 31, 2007
Hi all,

I have just released the first alpha version of Google Web Service For Windows Phone API on CodePlex.

The API is functional, with a few exception of completed and non-common features from Google's documentations. It is a side product of my newest app, Please Like the Facebook page , and the app is available here

Google Web Service API for Windows Phone

I am looking for contributors.
Also, please leave a comment if there is a particular Google API that you think should be in priority in porting to .NET

Please let others know such API exists. I hope my work will bring convenience to a lot of developers.

Support API so far:

- Google Directions (finding directions)
- Google Places (Geocoding, Reverse Geocoding)
- Google Places Autocomplete
- Google Static Maps

Last edited:

darthveda

Oct 18, 2009
Bangalore
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I tried using google reverse and geocoding apis but unfortunately, they state that the results must be used only for displaying on their own maps. I wanted to use the results to display in a listbox..Google needs to tweak their terms and conditions a bit and not make everything centric towards their own products :p

andreacorti

Apr 27, 2011
Lecco
I tried using google reverse and geocoding apis but unfortunately, they state that the results must be used only for displaying on their own maps. I wanted to use the results to display in a listbox..Google needs to tweak their terms and conditions a bit and not make everything centric towards their own products :p

you have to use business maps api.. the problem is the price..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I have just released the first alpha version of Google Web Service For Windows Phone API on CodePlex.

The API is functional, with a few exception of completed and non-common features from Google's documentations. It is a side product of my newest app, Please Like the Facebook page , and the app is available here

Google Web Service API for Windows Phone

I am looking for contributors.
    Also, please leave a comment if there is a particular Google API that you think should be in priority in porting to .NET

Please let others know such API exists. I hope my work will bring convenience to a lot of developers.

Support API so far:

- Google Directions (finding directions)
    - Google Places (Geocoding, Reverse Geocoding)
    - Google Places Autocomplete
    - Google Static Maps