►ACID Audio Engine V7 (2/27/13)

Search This thread

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
It's best to come from a clean ROM and not have any music mods already installed (if you do). I cleared cache and dalvic then reinstalled the ROM and there it is!

Yeah i tried a clean install.... But i think PA comes with a music mod I could be wrong

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
Yeah i tried a clean install.... But i think PA comes with a music mod I could be wrong

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Ok, go back to the download page, scroll to build 2805 and download that also. Per the dev's instructions, install the 2802 first then 2805. Let me know if that works for you

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
Ok, go back to the download page, scroll to build 2805 and download that also. Per the dev's instructions, install the 2802 first then 2805. Let me know if that works for you

I tried that.... But the 2805 build only has aosp3

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
Noozxoide eq is 45,000 clearer and has awesome bass. Waaaaaaayyy better than using beats app with this mod

brees75

Jul 6, 2012
Dallas
This may sound better than beats but its worthless if you can't even boot with it. And yes clean rom and I followed the instructions despite the fact that nexus 10 isn't even listed in the supported list. I assumed it would work since it's in our forum.......

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
This may sound better than beats but its worthless if you can't even boot with it. And yes clean rom and I followed the instructions despite the fact that nexus 10 isn't even listed in the supported list. I assumed it would work since it's in our forum.......

Works on any ROM I've tried so it's got to be on your end. Flash the 2802 DL then the 2805. The 2805 uninstalls some of the things that cause the sound issues and bootloops.

Need proof?

Go here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38599629&postcount=1005
scroll and download AOSP3
scroll up and download the 2805 version (also AOSP3 but instructions say to flash 2802 first then 2805)

All my downloads are straight to my Nexus 10 so could be a bad download if your using a PC.

I have flashed this on everything I own and have NEVER had an issue other than during the testing process for a Walkman DL

Last edited:

brees75

Jul 6, 2012
Dallas
Works on any ROM I've tried so it's got to be on your end. Flash the 2802 DL then the 2805. The 2805 uninstalls some of the things that cause the sound issues and bootloops.

Need proof?

Go here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38599629&postcount=1005
scroll and download AOSP3
scroll up and download the 2805 version (also AOSP3 but instructions say to flash 2802 first then 2805)

All my downloads are straight to my Nexus 10 so could be a bad download if your using a PC.

I have flashed this on everything I own and have NEVER had an issue other than during the testing process for a Walkman DL

I don't need proof, and I have gone back to KingBeats which you only have to flash once and it works every time. ;)

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
Again....it works just fine on my Note, SGS, and nexus 10. 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 with no issues ever. People posting in that forum have **** phones or don't know what they're doing.

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
I don't need proof, and I have gone back to KingBeats which you only have to flash once and it works every time. ;)

Truthfully I only flashed the AOSP3 zip when it was first released and had no issues. The developer added the other step to help with the install that some retards couldn't handle.

brees75

Jul 6, 2012
Dallas
Truthfully I only flashed the AOSP3 zip when it was first released and had no issues. The developer added the other step to help with the install that some retards couldn't handle.

Dude, you are trying to push this too hard. I could probably integrate both of those zips in about 5 minutes, the fact that you have to flash 2 zips is just plain sloppy. I had my doubts about it before i flashed it but I was bored. LOL

iamikon

May 17, 2012
This never worked well for me either. Equalizer settings werent sticking when changing the volume and no info on any of the addons. Awesome beats works great also tried that kingbeatz and it works fine

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
This mod isn't for everyone, but you are missing out. You should hear what it's done on my note. Also this isn't the final product so that's why there are additional steps. Beats is for homeboys and is muddy IMO so that's why I'm ''pushing'' this mod. Soooooo clear and heavy at the same time.

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
Again....it works just fine on my Note, SGS, and nexus 10. 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 with no issues ever. People posting in that forum have **** phones or don't know what they're doing.

Yeah i have v5 on my s3 but the dev's for this mod is unorganized as hell. Multiple zips to flash over.... And the downloads aren't even in the op... There's links to another post to download. Seriously how hard can it be to clean up the op. No clear instructions with multiple zips.

xpri

Jul 21, 2006
I flashed in this order on my nexus 10 and did method 2 in the terminal emulator:

AOSP2 Build 2802
AOSP3 Build 2805
Clearaudio

Doesnt seem to work and hangs once i open youtube. What am i doing wrong here?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CHANGE-LOG version 7 (build_2802)

● Rebuild once-again after my old beats audio version 5:p
    ● Optimize for every devices:cool:
    ● Should work on all AOSP roms
    ● Stable :cool:
    ● New library files
    ● Latest Beats Audio files
    ● Removed ALSA;)
    ● SRS with Surround sound
    ● WOWHD BASS enabled
    ● SRS_WOWHD values tweaked (clean reverberation)
    ● SRS CHSP EQ and Compression tweaked
    ● New Clearaudio Engine JB from sources
    ● Clearphase is now effective
    ● New Downmix lib with tweek 4 crispier sound
    ● New snd pcm cards for better audio rendering
    ● New resampling libs and tweaks (48khz)
    ● Deep and Clear
    ● Cristal Voice ( JB clearaudio +)
    ● Louder volume
    ● Awesome Sound, Powerfull and Deep Bass, Clear Audio, Cristal Voice, Clean Sound without distortion
    ● Awesome beats
    ● NEW ACID AUDIO FILE TO CHECK WHETHER THE IMPORTANT TWEEKS ARE LOADED CORRECTLY
    ● Removed unwanted files
    ● Optimized configuration files
    ● More Equalizer Presets
    ● etc etc.........

I am not a part of the team and have nothing to do with the development, just wanted to share. Please consider donating to them so this can keep getting better!

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1.Take nandroid backup
    2.Flash the downloaded file in CWM
    3.Wipe dalvik cache
    4.fix permission in recovery
    5.reboot your phone / tablet

Link to original post:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1923630

I installed the AOSP2 version and no issues
    How do you guys like this over the AwesomeBeats mods? I'm testing this out on my S3 right now, and will be testing this on the N10. AwesomeBeats didn't seem to do anything on the N10 for me.

This is going to start a big flame war like all mention of beats does :p

The Beats stuff does in fact do quite a lot, but it must meet certain requirements before you will notice anything. It must have all of its library files fully integrated into both the rom AND kernel AND have the proper driver support for the DAC chipset. Simply adding beats files to a ROM on some device wont give you the higher quality DAC performance. For reference, a stock EVO 3D has a frequency response of something like 150Hz - 14kHz, which is pretty terrible. With 100% beats integration from reverse engineered kernel files you would now have a frequency response of 3Hz - 40kHz and the difference truly was night and day. These were completely measurable results in audio analysis programs, so the results cannot be disputed. The problem is that there is only like a 1% chance of the beats audio files being reverse engineered and ported to this device, and we are not allowed to speak of the one who was able to do this (and other things) on those other devices because of the big controversy surrounding him and the CM team.
    Here's a copy of V5 for those having trouble with V7.
    Re: ►ACID Audio Engine V5.0◄

Just wanted to inform, that this works fine on 4.22

Re: ►ACID Audio Engine V5.0◄

This mod works too if you don't like the aroma install and was set up for 10.1
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=36495457

Installed in this order
    Wiped cache / dalvic
    Installed zip
    Fixed permissions
    Reboot
    No issues and works must fine with latest aokp ROM