|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 2.0 (21042) ★ || Build date 2009/4/16 ||

Search This thread

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Welcome to my ROM thread!

This ROM is the "2.0 series" of my ROM line, and it's designed to have the latest and greatest applications and improvements. Because of this it may not always be as stable or bugfree, as a stock ROM. However, I can assure you, it's much... MUCH faster than any stock ROM on your device.

The ROM is being continuously developed and bug fixed and there's almost daily releases. I've decided to name each release by the date when it was released. For example, 31909 would have been released on March 19, 2009.

The ROM is currently based on the 21042 OS core, with all the new goodies from the newly announced Rhodium device (the Touch Pro 2).
It's got the new new Manila interface which is 99% finished now (thanks to the xboxmod team), new HTC enhanced finger menus, new notifications system, album, FM radio and MP3 trimmer, connection setup etc.

Please report bugs related to the ROM itself, but NOT the Manila interface.
We're aware of all the things that don't fit, don't scroll, don't click etc and xboxmod and his team are working on it.

If you own a Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utillities (after you flash the ROM) to select the proper keyboard layout to use. The ROM comes with the Fuze layout by default.

- This ROM is a Ferrari, therefore it drinks a lot of gas and burns a lot of rubber (RAM)... so be prepared to charge it more often!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 040509 Released

- Opera's adblock filter updated
- Added xboxmod's 1D version updates
- Fixed GPS "no bars" isssue
- Updated ALL drivers to ver 5.08 in hopes of camera blackout issue gone
- A little joke from Da_G added :)

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / FuzeBerry Edition
Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / FuzeBerry Edition

For more info about the FuzeBerry edition, click here

Build 40209 Released

- Added new topbar icons (hopefully they're liked... if not we'll change back in the next release)
- Added RSS Hub
- Added RemoteDesktop
- Removed SpriteBackup (too many people using the full restore issue and causing issues with newer releases that shouldn't be there!)
- Replaced hTorch with nueLight.
- Removed Rhodium poweroff dialog, psShutXP is back on the power button
- Added HTC Album 3.0 (yes, the zooming in landscape issue is known)
- Fixed wallpaper change dialog in Manila and now you can add a contact picture from within Manila using the album feature
- Removed extra htcmsgehance package that doesnt work anyway
- VGA Live Seach added.. uninstallable

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila / No Manila MSVC
Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila / No Manila MSVC

Build 32609 Released

Changelog...

- AdvancedNetwork applet updated
- New CommManager from Rhodium
- FacebookSDK Updated
- CuiHandler for finger menus updated
- Added Rhodium Poweroff warning
- Added BandSwitching Manager
- Added Bluetooth Manager
- Added Phone wizard
- Added WiFiwizard
- Updated AdobeReader LE
- 21042 Build! No BT / Data Connection or SMS issues
- Updated some icons
- Enabled Facebook tab in Manila. Thanks to xboxmod

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila/ No Manila MSVC
Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila/ No Manila MSVC

Download older builds here

HomeScreen.jpg
HomeScreen2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: zerocool99

atekone

Dec 13, 2007
SAN DIEGO
dam!!

im fallin behind .. i see updates left and right!! :eek: haha.. i saw that ferrari video.. lol.. pretty sick!! just waiting for the download link so i can give this one a try. your roms are hella fast!! keep up the good work bro..

uglynip1980

Oct 24, 2008
bne
thx man.. im downloading it now..hope that this is the perfect rom..
did i ever tell you that your the BOMB-BAY....its a good thing ok, aussie slang..

ohyamon

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego
Sigh....

This has been a rough week. I was just about to go to bed and catch up on some sleep.
Oh well, I'll admit it, I'M A WHORE.:D

uglynip1980

Oct 24, 2008
bne
OMG!!! i know this is not the right thread to ask this but.... i just took out my battery so i can get my sim card out.. and put my battery back in, but now my phone wont turn on at all.... help me plzzzz

uglynip1980

Oct 24, 2008
bne
nahhh guyss.. im not that dumb... battery only goes in 1 way.. and yes ihave pressed the on button on top...SH!t...what the hell did i do..

just tried my spare battery aswell,, still no go..crapp me..

uglynip1980

Oct 24, 2008
bne
ok.. got it to turn on guys.. horrayyyy..
it was the middle pin when you take out the battery, it was somehow losse..
thanks for your help guys...

now back to the rom... sorry about that mr chef

potenza

Nov 25, 2008
Hey NRG... I've downloaded a few of your new 2.0 Rhodium rom releases... and I like 'em a lot. Having a weird issue with Daylight savings time (I'm in California) and the hour flipping back one hr when I set an alarm, or when txting... might be fixed with 3/26 release, which I'm installing as I write this.

Just bought you a beer... (paypal info is Mike M. from San Diego)

Cheers buddy... keep up the good work!

gmgonzal

Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Fl
Did you turn it off before ripping it open to remove everything? I mean REALLY off? You should always.

Are you holding down the 'on' button a few seconds b4 releasing it?

Is it under warranty?

As soon as this is figured out can this whole mess get moved somewhere else?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to my ROM thread!

This ROM is the "2.0 series" of my ROM line, and it's designed to have the latest and greatest applications and improvements. Because of this it may not always be as stable or bugfree, as a stock ROM. However, I can assure you, it's much... MUCH faster than any stock ROM on your device.

The ROM is being continuously developed and bug fixed and there's almost daily releases. I've decided to name each release by the date when it was released. For example, 31909 would have been released on March 19, 2009.

The ROM is currently based on the 21042 OS core, with all the new goodies from the newly announced Rhodium device (the Touch Pro 2).
    It's got the new new Manila interface which is 99% finished now (thanks to the xboxmod team), new HTC enhanced finger menus, new notifications system, album, FM radio and MP3 trimmer, connection setup etc.

Please report bugs related to the ROM itself, but NOT the Manila interface.
    We're aware of all the things that don't fit, don't scroll, don't click etc and xboxmod and his team are working on it.

If you own a Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utillities (after you flash the ROM) to select the proper keyboard layout to use. The ROM comes with the Fuze layout by default.

- This ROM is a Ferrari, therefore it drinks a lot of gas and burns a lot of rubber (RAM)... so be prepared to charge it more often!

Build 040509 Released

- Opera's adblock filter updated
    - Added xboxmod's 1D version updates
    - Fixed GPS "no bars" isssue
    - Updated ALL drivers to ver 5.08 in hopes of camera blackout issue gone
    - A little joke from Da_G added :)

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / FuzeBerry Edition
    Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / FuzeBerry Edition

For more info about the FuzeBerry edition, click here

Build 40209 Released

- Added new topbar icons (hopefully they're liked... if not we'll change back in the next release)
    - Added RSS Hub
    - Added RemoteDesktop
    - Removed SpriteBackup (too many people using the full restore issue and causing issues with newer releases that shouldn't be there!)
    - Replaced hTorch with nueLight.
    - Removed Rhodium poweroff dialog, psShutXP is back on the power button
    - Added HTC Album 3.0 (yes, the zooming in landscape issue is known)
    - Fixed wallpaper change dialog in Manila and now you can add a contact picture from within Manila using the album feature
    - Removed extra htcmsgehance package that doesnt work anyway
    - VGA Live Seach added.. uninstallable

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila / No Manila MSVC
    Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila / No Manila MSVC

Build 32609 Released

Changelog...

- AdvancedNetwork applet updated
    - New CommManager from Rhodium
    - FacebookSDK Updated
    - CuiHandler for finger menus updated
    - Added Rhodium Poweroff warning
    - Added BandSwitching Manager
    - Added Bluetooth Manager
    - Added Phone wizard
    - Added WiFiwizard
    - Updated AdobeReader LE
    - 21042 Build! No BT / Data Connection or SMS issues
    - Updated some icons
    - Enabled Facebook tab in Manila. Thanks to xboxmod

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila/ No Manila MSVC
    Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila/ No Manila MSVC

Download older builds here

HomeScreen.jpg
    HomeScreen2.jpg
    Perfect.. this fixes 3 problems.

1. the clock
    2. The sometimes slow rhodium call history (uses regular call history from TP)
    3. the calendar remap to goto the calendar tab it now uses the wm calendar.

Thanks alot :D

This fix works for me as well I don't think its the old call history and the calendar tab only gets changed to wm version when you go to new appointment (i think it went to a new version before)

For me the rom may seem a bit laggy at first, just wait 30 secs after startup, as I am guessing its just stuff starting in the background, then watch the manilla fly!