Urgent please help :o

Search This thread

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
If i posted here its to get answers in q&a i never get any so anyone know how can i fix my cover art albums? They are all mixed out because i didnt download them all from the same source like i used different apps so basicly anyone knows a good website that has tons of music and when i download them as .mp3 it provides me the covert album? Please i really need this im really tired of all mixed covers :'( Thanks in advance.

Sent from my X10i using XDA Premium App

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Stock i tried all of them poweramp works not bad but still cant fetch some cover's :(

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
I dont really buy them i use the musicbox application on the market :/

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Im going off to sleep there thanks for the help do you think you can help me tomorrow? :)

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Thanks the problem is if i buy music's it will cost me about 300$ lol i listen alot of music all kinds whit 300$ i can get a new phone haha ;)

yuszx

Dec 7, 2010
Have you tried sony mediago on pc? Edit your messed up cover art one by one. And it will stick to your mp3 file forever.
Sent from Post Office using 50¢ stamp.

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Have you tried sony mediago on pc? Edit your messed up cover art one by one. And it will stick to your mp3 file forever.

Seriously! ?!?! Going to give this a try tonight let's hope it will work out all good thanks!

svtfmook

Aug 14, 2007
download cover art downloader from the market, it's free and works good on fixing album art issues.

itageditor also works on fixing mp3 tags as well.

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada

Please help me out i cant find a way to sync whit mediago i been looking everywhere tut please ?

Sent from my X10a using XDA Premium App

yuszx

Dec 7, 2010
If you use poweramp you can change cover art and id tag. But the cons is free version only for 15days. Its equalizer is the best out there. Its worth it for $5.

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks the problem is if i buy music's it will cost me about 300$ lol i listen alot of music all kinds whit 300$ i can get a new phone haha ;)

I used cover art grabber or cover art downloader. (Free from the market)

For the few it couldnt find i googled the album and from wikipedia downloaded the .jpg of the cover and then applied it manually.

also if you use mp3tag it will embed the .jpg into the mp3 file for you.

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
I tried covert art album but there is a bunch of my music that dont show as they are listed as unknown and cant see them to apply the cover art i think ill just download the covert art from internet and apply them but could you tell me where u found ur covers? And a small tut would be amazing :)

kanchigo

May 24, 2009
Sydney
The easiest way I think so far is using miui music player. Play and download covers and also maybe lyrics as well.
I tried covert art album but there is a bunch of my music that dont show as they are listed as unknown and cant see them to apply the cover art i think ill just download the covert art from internet and apply them but could you tell me where u found ur covers? And a small tut would be amazing :)

Sent from my X10i using XDA App