[Q] "Volume -" + "Power" doesn't work on my phone

Search This thread

hootan2003

Apr 17, 2014
I tried to Root my phone, first i start by unlocking it with HTC website help, everything was fine till the end of unlocking process. after that when i want to install Recovery i couldn't get to boot screen with holding down the Volume - and Power. Is there any other way to get to boot screen??!

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
I tried to Root my phone, first i start by unlocking it with HTC website help, everything was fine till the end of unlocking process. after that when i want to install Recovery i couldn't get to boot screen with holding down the Volume - and Power. Is there any other way to get to boot screen??!

Go to Settings, then Power. By default, fast boot box will be checked. Uncheck that box. Then power off the phone and then, power+volume down buttons will get you into bootloader

Reactions: hootan2003

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go to Settings, then Power. By default, fast boot box will be checked. Uncheck that box. Then power off the phone and then, power+volume down buttons will get you into bootloader