Annoying "boot sound" turn it off!! BOOT ANIMATIONS FOUND HERE!

Search This thread

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
HAVE TO BE ROOTED. IF the power on sound is annoying to you as to me I changed it off...I will provide a screenshot I used root explorer to rename the file and put a "y" at the end of the file....and the touch sound is little annoying hearing raindrops everywhere so i did the same method. .....
TO change these as something you wish copy a sound over change permissions and rename to what it once was...ONCE YOUR DONE REBOOT;;;

SCREENSHOT shows where files are located for your convenience. ...hope this helps :thumbup:

BOOT ANIMATIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE:::
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1683013

Last edited:

truth77

Feb 28, 2012
Ft Lauderdale
You don't have to change the touch sound, as there is already an option in settings to disable it.

Why is it when someone post useful info that people can use someone comes and tells people not to do what was told or shown. I bet later somewhere we are gonna see you ask about sounds files and wish gave you insight on how to change sound files and where they are . Just learn and stop always commenting against what contributors say.

Roundabouts

Jun 10, 2011
Not for boot sound...plus this way you can change to whatever boot sound or click touch sounds you wish...
Everyone knows you can disable touch
Sounds
Ah, sorry. Didn't realize that was your intent.

Why is it when someone post useful info that people can use someone comes and tells people not to do what was told or shown. I bet later somewhere we are gonna see you ask about sounds files and wish gave you insight on how to change sound files and where they are . Just learn and stop always commenting against what contributors say.

I'm not sure how you got that from my post. I was replying in regards to "the touch sound is little annoying hearing raindrops everywhere so i did the same method." I assumed that he didn't realize that the option to turn it off was there. What was wrong with saying that this step is not necessary? I was not being confrontational.

Last edited:

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T

I'm not sure how you got that from my post. I was replying in regards to "the touch sound is little annoying hearing raindrops everywhere so i did the same method." I assumed that he didn't realize that the option to turn it off was there. What was wrong with saying that this step is not necessary? I was not being confrontational.

Its ok roundabouts.....I been around a while..I always try to help others ive been around a while before xda.. Its no hard feeling bro...Im here to learn and help just the rest of you.. :thumbup:

Reactions: twanskys204

9wire

Jul 19, 2009
Changed my boot sound to the warning siren from Silent Hill. Easy since you pointed it out, thanks. Another mod to play with...:)

9wire

Jul 19, 2009
I was poking around in my res folders, but realized I don't have a lockscreen button. Maybe somebody will come up with an alternative to the waves thingy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HAVE TO BE ROOTED. IF the power on sound is annoying to you as to me I changed it off...I will provide a screenshot I used root explorer to rename the file and put a "y" at the end of the file....and the touch sound is little annoying hearing raindrops everywhere so i did the same method. .....
    TO change these as something you wish copy a sound over change permissions and rename to what it once was...ONCE YOUR DONE REBOOT;;;

SCREENSHOT shows where files are located for your convenience. ...hope this helps :thumbup:

BOOT ANIMATIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE:::
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1683013
    You don't have to change the touch sound, as there is already an option in settings to disable it.

Silent hill....thats awesome..lmao

Here it is, rename poweron.ogg to .bak, paste this in, set permissions, reboot.
    http://www.filedropper.com/poweron
    Silent Hill boot sound. Anybody can use, rehost, whatever.

Not for boot sound...plus this way you can change to whatever boot sound or click touch sounds you wish...
    Everyone knows you can disable touch
    Sounds

Its ok roundabouts.....I been around a while..I always try to help others ive been around a while before xda.. Its no hard feeling bro...Im here to learn and help just the rest of you.. :thumbup: