[ROM] [Miui.es] MIUI V5 - Galaxy S4 GT-i9500 - v4.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

core720

Feb 6, 2012
pb40.png

Notes ROM

This Rom is based on the weekly version compiled by Miui.Com. It has been translated into a 99% (something always overlooked lol). Such translations, both textual and graphical, are thanks to Miui.es, all credits to the Trunk, Vaus teachers and others with additions and tweaks made ​​by me.
If possible, try to bring the weekly version for our device, except in case that there are no major changes from one week to another or have occupations that prevent me personal development.

Languages ​​available: English, Chinese, Spanish

PD: Sorry for my English

Which different from the original version?

Graphical and textual translations to Spanish

Kernel Adams (Very soon, I'm doing the last tests)

New Script Installation. Removed installing another recovery to the rom as failing.

3way reboot (reboot options)

Bootanimation Xiaomi (has been removed the startup and shutdown bootanimation samsung)

Integrated App Manual translated by Miui.es, discovery functions maybe you did not know

Was to have removed the apps preinstalled by default the original version of Miui and instead Flash Player added the possibility to uninstall if not Use. Media Scanner, BZ Weather (In VaussMOD) and Weather Dummy now switched to system/app.

New list of APNs

Optimization in GPS

Support Flash Player

Custom Icons Meyoueye™ + MiroEx Project™ (+3100 icons)

Removed apps as Chinese Super Market, Baidu, etc.

Replaced BaiduLocation by NetworkLocation.apk

Added Google Apps for sync

Adb Block

Updated system apps

Added Google Miui Keyboard

Other details not remember

Installation

Download ROM
Entrer recovery
Wipe data/factoy reset (only if you come from another rom or want to do a clean install because you have bugs)
Wipe cache
Wipe dalvick cache
Install zip from SD Card
Search ROM and Select
Reboot system now

Does it look?

FAQ:

I not see the pictures and content with file explorer/gallery or to connect to the PC ...
It is important that when you install the rom running application Media Scanner to have access to your images so as to solve the memory read when connecting to the PC.

I can use the kernel adam or perseus??
Just as is NO, you have to adapt to work with Miui. For my part I have already adapted the Adam so very soon be available to you.

Download link removed.​

Last edited by a moderator:

core720

Feb 6, 2012
Uploading new build wait

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

Air-真心为你

Aug 14, 2013
Wuhan China
6amyva6e.jpg

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

Huh, I didn't mean I can't understand ENG,I'm Chinese and this is a CHN-based ROM,maybe I could be a translator~

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Probably he's spanish man :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Maybe,thx.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pb40.png

Notes ROM

This Rom is based on the weekly version compiled by Miui.Com. It has been translated into a 99% (something always overlooked lol). Such translations, both textual and graphical, are thanks to Miui.es, all credits to the Trunk, Vaus teachers and others with additions and tweaks made ​​by me.
    If possible, try to bring the weekly version for our device, except in case that there are no major changes from one week to another or have occupations that prevent me personal development.

Languages ​​available: English, Chinese, Spanish

PD: Sorry for my English

Which different from the original version?

Graphical and textual translations to Spanish

Kernel Adams (Very soon, I'm doing the last tests)

New Script Installation. Removed installing another recovery to the rom as failing.

3way reboot (reboot options)

Bootanimation Xiaomi (has been removed the startup and shutdown bootanimation samsung)

Integrated App Manual translated by Miui.es, discovery functions maybe you did not know

Was to have removed the apps preinstalled by default the original version of Miui and instead Flash Player added the possibility to uninstall if not Use. Media Scanner, BZ Weather (In VaussMOD) and Weather Dummy now switched to system/app.

New list of APNs

Optimization in GPS

Support Flash Player

Custom Icons Meyoueye™ + MiroEx Project™ (+3100 icons)

Removed apps as Chinese Super Market, Baidu, etc.

Replaced BaiduLocation by NetworkLocation.apk

Added Google Apps for sync

Adb Block

Updated system apps

Added Google Miui Keyboard

Other details not remember

Installation

Download ROM
    Entrer recovery
    Wipe data/factoy reset (only if you come from another rom or want to do a clean install because you have bugs)
    Wipe cache
    Wipe dalvick cache
    Install zip from SD Card
    Search ROM and Select
    Reboot system now

Does it look?

FAQ:

I not see the pictures and content with file explorer/gallery or to connect to the PC ...
    It is important that when you install the rom running application Media Scanner to have access to your images so as to solve the memory read when connecting to the PC.

I can use the kernel adam or perseus??
    Just as is NO, you have to adapt to work with Miui. For my part I have already adapted the Adam so very soon be available to you.

Download link removed.​
    Thread re-opened

Op has assured me, that enough changes have been made, to make this ROM different from the other version 5 MIUI ROMs.

As I don't have the device, this remains to be seen. Most importantly he has stated a custom kernel for the ROM.

So, will wait for feedback.

MD
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2486041

[i9500][4.2.2][4.1.3]Official MIUI V5 - Multi Languages

भेजा है मेरे डिस्टर्ब™ मोबाइल से तापाटाक के द्वारा