[Jan 06 2k8] Dutty's 2k8 Rom [DualTouch v2 & v3 Final Rom] Updated Pls Read Posts 1-3

Search This thread

jtsunami

Jan 8, 2008
OK i just downloaded the hardslp and then durrys v3 dual touch and went to click the .exe and tried to run it thru the program and it says cannot open file and I have to exit, do I have to convert it to anything other that is in the dutty v3 zip?

jtsunami

Jan 8, 2008
Its error 240, says please check your rom update utility, cause it cant open duttys v3 flash file from the zip, plz help!

jtsunami

Jan 8, 2008
Everything went fine with intalling HardSLP, how do i check wether it is working fine on my device, can't get to flash duttys rom cause it cant read the file

j.a

Nov 20, 2007
SD by way of Bklyn
Everything went fine with intalling HardSLP, how do i check wether it is working fine on my device, can't get to flash duttys rom cause it cant read the file

For Hard-SPL if you go to the bootloader screen (tri-color screen) you should see the text:
KAIS1*0 MFG
SPL-1.0.OliPof
CPLD-8

If thats there, then you should re-download Dutty's Rom to a different location, extract and try again.

briggs81

Dec 27, 2007
Ontario, Canada
When I install MS VOicecommand, their silly WMP skin overwrites the WMP touch skin and i can't switch back without removing MS voice command.

Tried installing the touch theme via the cab and it does not even show up in the skins list in WMP

What to do!?!?!?

removed all the gfx and the theme from windows media player skins folder in program files, but MS voice command doesnt work now :\ surely they can't be that much related to each other?

Last edited:

jtsunami

Jan 8, 2008
WOOT it worked just was running it from .zip file I needed to extract for it to start working right.

One more question I have ATT what settings and were do I get my setting so the phone works perfect for ATT after flash, I am going to duttys v3 daul touch as we speak!

shadowlabs9

Aug 6, 2007
Hi,
When receive a phone call, the device vibrate continuously.
I would like to know how to change the continuous vibrate to intermittent…

Cheers

crispyj

Feb 13, 2007
St. Louis, MO
anyone else getting this issue. when i get a mms it compresses the pic reeeeally small. i've been searching but havn't been able to find a fix.

Search this thread for my posts. You'll find a cab there that will correct the mms picture size. For some reason I thought it didn't work with V2, but it was my fault for forgetting to soft reset it after installation. I installed again on v3 and it works great. Full size MMS :D

a18041967

Jul 27, 2004
Sorry for asking again, but in a previous ROM there was a WiFi Scanner application, this is not included in the V3 ROM. I've searched Dutty's CAB files and cannot locate the required file can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

wireless_one

Jun 9, 2005
"HTC_AlbumFolder_DirectoryOption.cab"

has anyone "fixed" this cab so that it is in English? Have V2 running very well and don't want to jump to v3 unless there are significant improvements.

Thanks all, and Dutty keep it up. Maybe we can go a week without a new ROM though ;)

Ok, I usually don't repost a question since I almost always get an answer, but I think it got buried in the "Thread of No End". :)

j.a

Nov 20, 2007
SD by way of Bklyn
One more question I have ATT what settings and were do I get my setting so the phone works perfect for ATT after flash, I am going to duttys v3 daul touch as we speak!

There was a thread on this (search att, cingular settings). Someone in the thread posted the file below. If saves time writing them in but you should know what they are so do the search.

After you install it, i believe it creates 2 entrys under "connections". Make sure you go to you connections and choose which setting you want to use: WAP or ISP (depending on your rate plan).

Last edited: