[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

fegone

Nov 30, 2008
So, I was wondering if if the people who are interested in this rom gave 10R$ do Emerson, I bet he will work on this, and then everybody will be happy :highfive:

slayp00n

Jun 2, 2010
Does the recent boot loader unlock mean anything for the development of this? Are we going to get a larger community?

EcHoFiiVe

Jan 29, 2012
Mundelein. IL
That wasn't my question sorry if that wasnt clear. I meant will more people and developers work on roms

Remember, the RAZR HD, RAZR I, and Atrix HD are a collective. Hashcode, dhacker29, djrbliss, Skeevy420, and Emerson, and any other devs will more than likely get started on projects soon and will be able to work on each others' phones with simple modifications.

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011
Will this run on my unlocked atrix? After installing through cwm the screen stays black on reboot.

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011
Well I had a backup so I was able to restore but still.

worlddominatiin

Dec 9, 2012
Houston
iamdevonte.tumblr.com
Well I had a backup so I was able to restore but still.

You were a lucky one. I tried this ROM and RemICS 4.2 and the phone would go black after the Boot loader warning screen. Backup didn't fix it. I think it's cause I formatted /system. If that's not what borked it then idk why it didn't work.

Sent from Motorola Hell (AHD)

Tinchoska

Jul 19, 2011
Hudson, Buenos Aires
I just love how people in fora say spiteful things to/about the very people whos work they use. And with them the "thankers" always lurk.

I for one am fine with the pace, and bettings a term best used when you stand something to lose...

You have any problem dude? If i thank ics because i think this ROM still is a full beta, i dont see anything wrong, are you cm rom's lawyers? Please dont make from words a trouble. If you have something to say pm me, tjanks

Enviado desde mi XT925 usando Tapatalk 2

fegone

Nov 30, 2008
Besides the fact that people in this thread are non-necessary, do you have news about cm10.1, anyone else is working on ? Maybe with unlocked bootloader for everyone (xt925 ant xt926) the development will jump.:confused:

itzik_man

Nov 13, 2010
Saint-Laurent, Quebec
I just love how people in fora say spiteful things to/about the very people whos work they use. And with them the "thankers" always lurk.
Besides the fact that people in this thread are non-necessary, do you have news about cm10.1, anyone else is working on ? Maybe with unlocked bootloader for everyone (xt925 ant xt926) the development will jump.

You 2 guys maybe should be joining a politically forum instead of a developer one !
People are entitle to their own opinion, and the only comments in this kind of a forum should be about the object which is: "CM 10.1".
Comments about other people opinion are non value in this instance !
If you 2 guy can't really express yourself right, please stick to the real content: A non complete ROM with the potential to be a great ROM !
Nothing so far, is great about a non full functional ROM...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...