[Q] Hide Nav Keys with LG Home

Search This thread

jakmayhopher

I've been using Nova Launcher because I love the launcher and it's abilities, but I really like the LG Home launcher as well.
But I have a stock rooted G2 and want as much screen real estate as possible so I hide the Nav Bar, but on the LG Home launcher the screen does not fully stretch to the bottom of the screen, shown in the pic's below. I use the app Auto Hide Soft Keys from the Play Store to hide my keys. Anyone got any help?

View attachment 2654173

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I've been using Nova Launcher because I love the launcher and it's abilities, but I really like the LG Home launcher as well.
But I have a stock rooted G2 and want as much screen real estate as possible so I hide the Nav Bar, but on the LG Home launcher the screen does not fully stretch to the bottom of the screen, shown in the pic's below. I use the app Auto Hide Soft Keys from the Play Store to hide my keys. Anyone got any help?

View attachment 2654173

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...TT79QyXZyFRt6QGxFi0hzfA&bvm=bv.63808443,d.aWc

hiddenfive

Jan 7, 2014
Chicago
You can't. The app is built like that, where every other launcher is DPI fitting and screen fitting, the LGHOME.apk is not, built only for the LG G2, after all, why would they implement a feature that the average user will not use?