Changing from TWRP to CWM

Search This thread

simpson173

Sep 25, 2013
Hartford
I did not feel like reading 10,000 Q and A's so here goes. I want to flash a 4.4.2 rom and I think everyone knows twrp 2.6.3.1 will not do it so I have been trying to overwrite it with clockwork but have not been able to on my ATT s3. I have a Verizon I did it to without any problem but everything I try fails. I need help please. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: randroid101

pc103

Jul 7, 2007
I did not feel like reading 10,000 Q and A's so here goes. I want to flash a 4.4.2 rom and I think everyone knows twrp 2.6.3.1 will not do it so I have been trying to overwrite it with clockwork but have not been able to on my ATT s3. I have a Verizon I did it to without any problem but everything I try fails. I need help please. What am I doing wrong?

The answer is a topic for another thread. The ROM Manager app could solve your problem, but no one who read your OP knows enough about your failed procedure or your phone's current state to offer specifics.

The 10,000 Q&A are your friends. GUIDES, Indexes, TUTORIALS & Stickys are even friendlier.

simpson173

Sep 25, 2013
Hartford

Maybe I am on the wrong thread but I thought this was for questions? I am using Dirty Unicorns 4.3.1 and I tried the clockwork application several times but with no success. At one time clockwork was the recovery I was using but I overwrote it with Odin to get team win back but that was when I was content with 4.3.1 Now I flashed liquid smooth 3.0 on my Verizon with clockwork and I would like to try Beanstalk 4.4.2.1......on the Phone I use every day but TWRP fails every time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and I am sorry if this is the wrong thread I am kind of new at all this.

simpson173

Sep 25, 2013
Hartford
The answer is a topic for another thread. The ROM Manager app could solve your problem, but no one who read your OP knows enough about your failed procedure or your phone's current state to offer specifics.

The 10,000 Q&A are your friends. GUIDES, Indexes, TUTORIALS & Stickys are even friendlier.

BCSC, Thank you for the link...and the short answer. I'LL try it in the morning so I won't screw anything up

randroid101

Jan 23, 2014
BCSC, Thank you for the link...and the short answer. I'LL try it in the morning so I won't screw anything up

Thanks, I used flashify and flashed it without any problem. I thought about using Philz but heard you needed small fingers for the touch part. Thanks though

Reactions: simpson173

randroid101

Jan 23, 2014
I did not know that, thanks I'll give it a try

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts