Official ICS & JELLY BEAN discussion/speculation thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a forum for smartphones and tablets.

If you want to talk politics, go somewhere else - such discussion is not welcome here.
    Mod edit:
    No offence intended to the original OP but this thread has strayed far from it's original purpose.
    So from here on out, it's now the focal point for all ICS-related discussion and all the spam that accompanies that.​

Mod edit #2:
    This is now also the official discussion speculation thread for Jelly Bean.
    Given there hasn't been an official ICS release yet, I see no reason to have two speculation threads on the go at the same time.​

-Step666

Edit #3: ICS Has officially been released in the UK and developers have already made roms for it. Please go to http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1053 for Latest information about ICS ROMs.
    The thread has been cleaned and re-opened - please refrain from dragging it off-topic again.

If people do insist on dragging this down into petty bickering and flaming, they will face serious sanctions.
    I don't mind to be thanked, maybe you do, but I liked to take your mood down lol
    Anyway this the truth, you like it or not.

Actually, this is as far from the truth as it can be

It is speculation based on speculation, the fact that you consider it for "the truth" can only show how big your ego is and how wrong you can be.

The only thing "truth" about your statement is the fact that you like to take "our mood down", ie: Being a troll!
    I now have started a petition to collect users demanding an ICS-update for Galaxy Tabs 10.1, Tab 8.9, Tab 7.7, Tab 7.0 Plus including source code now.

The link is as followed:
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ics-android-40-ice-cream-sandwich-update-for/

Ok, I don't even know why I am contributing to your trollish post....but in case you didn't know Samsung has planned to release ics....

so...

Why would anyone sign such a petition?????

As for the "demanding" and "now".... well I am sure they could give the update now but I strongly believe it will be as buggy as hell...just look at the sgs2 ics update...

For the last time I take part to such conversation. Be well everyone!

Sent from my amazing 10.1 galaxy tab :)