Can someone make a "HOW T VIDEO" for flashing a rom? (team whiskey or Eugene)?

Search This thread

Singhman

Aug 16, 2008
Can someone make a "HOW T VIDEO" for flashing a rom? (team whiskey or Eugene)?

Hi. Any chance a video could be made for noobs? A video that shows every step...in detail. I don't understand alot of the techy language. I tried to read the instructions and am totally confused. I think it would help a lot of people. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

YodaEXE

Jun 21, 2009
Honestly, if you can't understand the instructions posted, you shouldn't be teeing to flash your phone. Not trying to be rude, it's just that if out can't follow these instructions and have a problem, you'll never be able to fix your phone.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

s15274n

Aug 12, 2009
N.C.
callip.wordpress.com
I assume you are rooted and have clockwork recovery.

Download the file. Place it in sdcard/

Go to recovery and click to install zip

reboot.

Not trying to sound rude, but what part is confusing?

willsnews

Sep 1, 2010
Chicago
Hi. Any chance a video could be made for noobs? A video that shows every step...in detail. I don't understand alot of the techy language. I tried to read the instructions and am totally confused. I think it would help a lot of people. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Just search the forum for a while you'll find something

Still flashing

willsnews

Sep 1, 2010
Chicago
I assume you are rooted and have clockwork recovery.

Download the file. Place it in sdcard/

Go to recovery and click to install zip

reboot.

Not trying to sound rude, but what part is confusing?

+1 yet again but I think if a video was made the word brick would be in this forum even more but it would give people a visual aid I however don't have a camcorder sorry I cant help with the video

Still flashing

zosorox

Jul 24, 2010
Phoenix
Oh come on... where is your sense of adventure? It's not that hard, I've rooted/flashed 5 phones without a video.

ed1380

Apr 3, 2010
at one point I was a noob too. still am :p but it's just scary doing something when you can potentially lose hundreds of dollars. IE: can you flash over a non voodoo lagfix? on my G1 I could flash from sdcard. here I have to use internal memory. etc. just a bunch of small questions.
it's especially hard when the person writing the tutorial assumes the reader knows something

Heck even I wasted 2 hours this morning trying to undo a soft brick when the istructions just said "stock vibrant rom" I spent hours flashing J16 until I found out he actually meant JFD

and you cant always get into download mode like the instructins say