[APP][2.2+] LockScreen One Touch For All 1.20

Search This thread

GoodAppsTeam

Jul 11, 2013
mhm, yeah the security point is a good point ;)
The main reason I want the "original" is for adjusting the brightness. Maybe this would be a better solution than starting the flashlight? Or add the possibility to change this in the settings.
You have a point.
We will add adjusting the brightness in the next versions!!

Roelander

Nov 30, 2007
Microsoft Surface Duo 2
Can you configure a VPN soft to save the password for the network and disable the password on lock screen to enter the phone?
If you can do it, then you will enter a password to access the phone only once in program LockScreen.
What program do you use for VPN?
Hello.

Using build-in Android VPN.
So, I always have to use PIN or pattern to unlock my phone.

After reboot Lockscreen passes Sense lockscreen and pattern screen.
After a while it only passes lock screen. From then on I have to fill in pattern (standard android) after the pattern on Lockscreen soft.

Sorry. Bad English .

Greetz.

noz38

Jul 30, 2013
What's the point of all the permissions requested by your app?

Initiate phone calls, read my SMS/MMS, GPS, full access to SD card and more...

I'm not installing this, even with XPrivacy !

GoodAppsTeam

Jul 11, 2013
What's the point of all the permissions requested by your app? Initiate phone calls, read my SMS/MMS, GPS, full access to SD card and more...
LockScreen provide protection of device and resistant to cracking and shutdowns by malvare without Root access!!
In new OS Android is not possible to integrate our program as a native lock screen, so we need administrator privileges.
Initiate phone calls – for fast Dial the last number.
SMS/MMS – for notification on the locked phone.
GPS – for indication on the icon of status bar.
full access to SD card – for read and write logs file, and you can send it by yourself.
I can tell you about each permission!!

Сheck - all of these features work!

GerBBAR14_c

May 6, 2012
I love the idea. The concept. The functionality itself. This is an app I'd love to stick to forever and pay for the premium version.

But... the current version (1.13) isn't too high quality.

• The app doesn't follow Holo designing rules, which makes it stand out from the rest of my mobile phone
  • It's also laggy and not too fast (OK, it's still early in the development I guess)
  • The app replaces your default notification bar with one of its one
  • It doesn't feel like being a part of the operating system given the speed and overall look; compare it to Nova Launcher for instance
  • It's 50/50: the app either remembers your password or not, there's nothing certain in this area; it might stop working just out of the blue
  • Adding a new password doesn't always work: you can swipe your way through the lines and the app takes only, for instance, 65 % of your trace, making your password something it wasn't meant to be
  • The menu doesn't follow rules of any possible logic
  • The app adds a notification icon to your notification bar and notification drawer... for what reason? How can I get it off? --can be disabled from the app settings of the OS; this should be implemented into the app itself

Until these flaws are fixed, I won't be using it.

I'm running an AOSP based ROM on my HTC One.

:silly:

Ps. What's with that "Leave a good review" button in the settings, huh?

Last edited:

ravi_mytouch

Jan 23, 2012
Please provide a Widget that can be Docked

Thanks for a very nice App.
I was wondering if there is a Widget that I can dock (Similar to the Notification icon) and lock the phone.
Thanks

Judman

Feb 14, 2013
Few idea:
1. Use of stock status bar. Do not like the one used in this app at all.
2. Pull app icons from any installed icon packs.
3. Themeing options. Status bar color, Icon transparency, Icon outline colors, Trace line color/thickness.
4. Grid sizes and icon scaling.

For me adding widgets breaks the lockscreen. It does not appear at all when widgets are enabled.

Let me know if I need to send in a crash report or something.

Reactions: Hopper8

Hopper8

Sep 17, 2012
Few idea:
3. Themeing options. Status bar color, Icon transparency, Icon outline colors, Trace line color/thickness.

For me adding widgets breaks the lockscreen. It does not appear at all when widgets are enabled.

Nailed it. This is exactly what it needs! Great work for a start :)

GoodAppsTeam

Jul 11, 2013
Few idea:
Thanks for feedback!
1. We are working on it now. This is difficult, because for security application runs in full screen mode only! I wrote this before.
2,3,4 - good proposal, we are thinking about it.

GoodAppsTeam

Jul 11, 2013
Hello.
Using build-in Android VPN.
So, I always have to use PIN or pattern to unlock my phone.
In your case it's difficult to disable the double entering pattern on lock screen because OS Android doesn't allow to natively integrate any lock screen apps.
We have an idea and we will try to implement it.
If successful, we will inform!!

Last edited:

GoodAppsTeam

Jul 11, 2013
I love the idea. The concept. The functionality itself. This is an app I'd love to stick to forever and pay for the premium version.
But... the current version (1.13) isn't too high quality.

• [1]The app doesn't follow Holo designing rules, which makes it stand out from the rest of my mobile phone
    [2]It's also laggy and not too fast (OK, it's still early in the development I guess)
    [3]The app replaces your default notification bar with one of its one
    [4]It doesn't feel like being a part of the operating system given the speed and overall look; compare it to Nova Launcher for instance
    [5]It's 50/50: the app either remembers your password or not, there's nothing certain in this area; it might stop working just out of the blue
    [6]Adding a new password doesn't always work: you can swipe your way through the lines and the app takes only, for instance, 65 % of your trace, making your password something it wasn't meant to be
    [7]The menu doesn't follow rules of any possible logic
    [8]The app adds a notification icon to your notification bar and notification drawer... for what reason? How can I get it off? --can be disabled from the app settings of the OS; this should be implemented into the app itself
Until these flaws are fixed, I won't be using it.
I'm running an AOSP based ROM on my HTC One.
:silly:
9. Ps. What's with that "Leave a good review" button in the settings, huh?
Thanks for feedback! It is very informative for us!
2 - now we have a lot of statistics, so many lags and bugs will be fixed for many devices!
3 - it is for security reason, i wrote this before, But we are working on it now.
4 - not all launchers provide security! and OS Android doesn't allow now to install any lock screen as native. It's a trouble for us to make working of LockScreen as native.
We are correcting graphics too.
5-6 - this happens when you swipe your finger past the icons. We are looking for Ballance between false triggerings and accuracy of hits.
7 - is already done in new version (LockScreen 1.14)
8 - If you disabled notification from the app settings of the OS - you disable ALL notification from LockScreen. The app doesn't tell you anything!
9 - I did not understand you

Reactions: GerBBAR14_c

doctormole

Aug 1, 2013
Password not working?

I just installed the app & am using the pattern I initially set up. I cannot get in to my phone. I keep trying but cannot get in to the phone. Please help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ABOUT
    Mobile application LockScreen One Touch for all is unique in combining the functions of protection the access (Security) and fast access to the integrated applications, calls (QuickLink). Typically, applications having function QuickLink and Security, provide their separate use - first choice of integrated application, and then type the password, or vice versa. While our software allows you to combine these functions into one.

With just one touch of the unlocking screen, LockScreen will allow you to unlock your phone and enable you too:
    • Open any app on your phone;
    • Call any one of your 6 favourite numbers;
    • Dial the last number;
    • View your contacts list;
    • View your recent calls log.

screenshot_for_lockscreen_main_v2.png

FEATURES
    Standard features:
    • Adding any installed application icons on the LockScreen;
    • Protection from removal / disabling malicious programs;
    • Placement of any widget with a maximum size of 4x2 tile on the screen;
    • The status bar is modified by our designer;
    • Integrated wallpaper from the collection;
    • Customise backgrounds of drop icons.
    When you activate premium options you get additional features such as:
    • Flashlight;
    • Install additional themes to unlocking screen;
    • Disable the ads.

Video

IMPORTANT
    Security: The password can be very simple from 2 icons to as many as you would like. After your password was entered your finger goes to a program icon, desktop icon or a phone function icon to start it. This movement makes your password appear differently every time you use different function and therefore indistinguishable for an outside viewer.
    Speed: Access to any application or window is quicker than using the standard unlock procedure.
    Time: You save 100 minutes or more every month on unlocking your phone with this app (assuming economy of 5+ seconds comparing to each time you enter 4 digits password, open your phone, go to favourites and call one of the favourite numbers).
    Convenience: This app makes it easy to enter your password and use your phone. Entering the password will now be an enjoyable experience!

Developer: goodappsteam
    Version: 1.20
    Technical Requirements: Android 2.2+
    Category: Personalisation
    Site: goodappsteam.com

Download from Google Play or attached to this thread

New v1.20 available now

What's new in v1.20:

• Fixed bugs
    • Fixed the list of programs
    • Optimized energy consumption
    • Activated volume buttons for your phone
    • Added 2 folders with the option to add 6 programs in each
    • Improved the application's style

You can download a new 1.20version on Google Play
    New v1.13

New v1.13 available now

What's new in v1.13:
    Fixed a bugs
    Improved the stability of the program

Download from attached to this thread
    New v1.16

New v1.16 available now

What's new in v1.16:
    • The app speed was increased
    • Standard status bar was activated
    • LockScreen icon was removed from the status bar
    • Camera was added to the apps list (for Android 4.x)
    • The logic of tooltips was changed
    • Support of phones and tablets was unified
    • Time format was added (12/24 hours)
    • Configuration of screen timeout
    • Help section
    • New tips

New version v1.16 is available on Google Play
    New version 1.17

Dear Android Community,

New LockScreen One Touch For All v1.17 available now :victory:
    What's new in v1.17:
    • Increased speed
    • Fixed bugs
    • Increased system security level (The LockScreen icon was added on the status bar)
    • Added support for Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese languages

Use our application and have fun. And of course we are open to your comments, suggestions and recommendations. You can leave them directly on this page or send us an e-mail at info@goodappsteam.com. We'll answer as soon as it possible!
    Please visit also our official website GoodAppsTeam
    Check our apps on Google Play
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook or Google+
    Would it be possible to have a changelog for every release?
    Yes of course! We will specify all the changes in the new versions!