[Tip] use tasker to replace my magazine swipe on home screen

Search This thread

deathshead

Aug 8, 2010
Thank you sir! - Used this task and its working great. I just removed whatsapp and added the "regular" flipboard..
My magazine format stinks compared to the modified samsung "my magazine" version.

Killberty

Oct 27, 2013
Or just download nova launcher and uninstall touchwiz sh1t ; )

hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 DBT-DMJ7 0x0
XDA Developers 4 premium app

Jul 20, 2008
Just wanted to share a tasker profile I thought it was useful. ..I created a tasker profile that will replace the default swipe up to launch my magazine app with whatsap ( you can easily replace it with any other app)

https://db.tt/Rypnb3NT

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hey the link is broken, any chance you can change it and or send to me. I used it all the time on my note 3 but had to get a replacement.

thanks

Via Tapatalk SGN3

darwinwin

Jul 15, 2012
Beirut
thanks this is what i was looking for, but isn't there anyway to completely disable My Magazines app?

Well here's what i have now
- a tasker profile that will kill my magazine whenever its launched
- GMD Gesture Control to launch recent apps when i swipe from below on any screen ( it becomes really useful when you get used to it)

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Well here's what i have now
- a tasker profile that will kill my magazine whenever its launched
- GMD Gesture Control to launch recent apps when i swipe from below on any screen ( it becomes really useful when you get used to it)

I want to execute tasker task on swipe but not by killing my magazines I want to completely disable it.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 Stock: 4.4.2 Rooted

Top Liked Posts