[Q] No Access To Recovery Mode HELP!!!!

Search This thread

cstraight87

Feb 14, 2014
I tired updating to V3 of KnoxRaid KitKat and now I'm stuck in a boot loop with no access to recovery mode and I'm not sure what to do. Please help!!!!!

Herc08

Jan 30, 2013
I tired updating to V3 of KnoxRaid KitKat and now I'm stuck in a boot loop with no access to recovery mode and I'm not sure what to do. Please help!!!!!

Just repeat the installation process. You will use Odin and start over in download mode

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

+1

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Just repeat the installation process. You will use Odin and start over in download mode

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

What are the latest date stamps on the ODIN files? Are these the ones needed?

I used knoxraidv3.zip dated 2/13/2014 in slot1 on safestrap. I then followed the instructions to back out to the main screen and reboot. Not the instructions to remove the battery that I found later.

I've tried loading the ODIN files dated 1/27/2014 and have also tried to load stock v4.3 files.

Ideas?