Custom Boot Logos

Search This thread

$@#n!

Dec 30, 2013
People who need a custom boot logo reply with the image they want. I will make one for you guys !

10390433_879157385444206_1511618574128432651_n.jpg

singhpps

Apr 14, 2007
Can you teach me how to do...procedure...:mad:

Download Logobuilder V1.5 (attached) and extract it.
Get the logo.bin file from the stock ROM.
Now open Logobuilder and click create new project and then browse for the logo.bin file and select it and create new folder for logoproject.
The software should have extracted the images into the logoproject folder.
Now create your own custom image using photoshop or any other ( Dimensions - 720x1280 -> for A117 ) and just save it as img1.png.
Now replace the created img1.png with the already existing img1.png in the logoproject folder
Press make to create update.zip file
Now copy update.zip from logo folder into your SDcard. Next boot to recovery and flash the zip file you obtained earlier. :good:

Attachments

• LogoBuilder_v1.5.1.zip
    589.5 KB · Views: 152

rakeshsubho

Oct 7, 2013
Kolkata
Cyanogen Boot Screen

Please could you make a Cyanogen boot screen flashable zip? I am currently using MIUI but the bootup screen of cyanogen is so awesome..
:silly:

Edit: I found one.. Can you tell me which one should I flash? Or could you make it into a flashable zip?

Attachments

• Bootscreen.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 38

askadon

Jan 2, 2014
confused?????

Now open Logobuilder and click create new project and then browse for the logo.bin file and select it and create new folder for logoproject.
Now create your own custom image using photoshop or any other ( Dimensions - 720x1280 -> for A117 ) and just save it as img1.png.
Now replace the created img1.png with the already existing img1.png in the logoproject folder
Now copy update.zip from logo folder into your SDcard. Next boot to recovery and flash the zip file you obtained earlier. :good:

this is the best method to create boot logo.Just created 3 boot logos on my own.For anyone who is having problem to change resolution,use http://imagesplitter.net/ site.i created boot logos but when after installing zip rebooted my phone,logo was applied but after sometime again micromax logo appeared.My created logo was alright after each and every boot but mi logo appeared every time after my logo.What to do?Can you plz provide simple guide for creating boot animation with understandance of codes. :) :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    People who need a custom boot logo reply with the image they want. I will make one for you guys !
    Can you teach me how to do...procedure...:mad:

Here is your logo.bin. Load scatter file in SP tools and deselect everything except logo.bin. Load this logo.bin and click download. Now enjoy your new logo ;)

Don't forget to hit thanks :good:
    U need to create a flashable zip for flashing through cwm

Thanks ;)